Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Triple B's Review on Disney D's Halloween Thrills!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Review] Triple B's Review on Disney D's Halloween Thrills!

Hi Everyone!!!
    Okay so tonight I went with my friend to Disneyland, he wanted to make it a night where we had to do ALL the Halloween Thrills! We started off at Space Mountain "Ghost Galaxy" we waited in line for 70 mins. Hhhhhmmm.... Honestly I did not think that was worth the wait AT ALL. I was so DISAPPOINTED in that!!!! :thumbdown I expected to much after seeing the commercials and the hype that was build up. Perhaps I am being really harsh, but I just expected so much more. My friend thought it was "decent", but I think he was disappointed as well, I just voiced it more. I know it's Disneyland which is more of a "kid friendly" enviroment but man I thought things were going to be popping out of different corners and making me scream but they didnt. It almost a slight reminder of why I dont wait in line for the Finding Nemo ride!

We than made our way to main street to watch the Halloween Fireworks. I didn’t have my usual Bavarian Cream Churro but he managed to get me a regular one for the time being. We sat and waited for about 30 mins..... I absolutely LOVED the fireworks!!!! I was like a little girl "ooooooooooing and aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwing" over it! I loved the music too that was awesome! I almost want to say I enjoyed it better than magical! And that is a lot coming from me! He really enjoyed it too, I have to admit I was dancing a bit, and (I dont dance!) That is def a TWO THUMBS UP!!!! :thumbup: You will def be seeing me there again!!!! I want that soundtrack anyone know where I can purchase it?!!! THIS IS HALLOWEEN! THIS IS HALLOWEEN!!!

After the firework show we made our way to the Haunted Mansion, of course that NEVER disappoints me! We LOVED LOVED LOVED it! Need I even say more? :thumbup: It has SO MUCH DETAILs!!!! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!!!!

Oh, and on a side note, we ate at ESPN Zone, another SHOCKER to those who know me because I usually go to Rainforest Cafe EVERYTIME I visit Disney D, or DCA. ESPN Zone has the BEST Blue Cheese Salad!!! (Its got walnuts, rasins, apples) DELICILOUS!!!!! The wings were pretty darn hotttttttttttttttt too! Yum! So ESPN Zone gets :thumbup: for their food! Also for great entertainment, ( we made it just in time to see the Angels TAKE IT HOME!!!!!) Oh Yeah!!!! LETS GO ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look out for some TR's coming your way!!!!!!! I hope everyone is doing great, thanks for the prayers and thoughts I am def doing better after being sick for so long! And hopefully we can get a mice chat meet together sometime within the next month!

BBB
    Last edited by TheGlassSlipper; 09-29-2009, 07:15 AM.

Re: Triple B's Review on Disney D's Halloween Thrills!

yay, another BBB TR. I was wondering where you went, Thought you disappeared on us,

Comment

Aaawwww It's nice to know I've been missed! I've been terribly sick, but I am getting better!!! And soon you shall see some TR's! My friends are coming from Memphis TN this weekend so we'll be making a trip very soon! So what are your thoughts about the Halloween Thrills this year?

Comment

They are AWESOME!! I love the new fireworks show. Ghost Galaxy was cool, it still needs to make some improvements. The outside projections ROCK!! HMH is a classic! I love the new gingerbread house!

Comment

I noticed you missing as well. Sorry to hear about being sick, that's never fun. I'm glad you're better. You're in my prayers. About the only positive thing I can think of about illness is it sure makes you appreciate being well!

I've thought about the ESPN zone, but haven't tried it yet. Since I've read good reviews about it (including yours), I'll stop in when I'm down in December.

Waitaminute!!! What....no pics??!? Yours are some of the best anywhere! Certainly, you have a way with words, but the pics are just great. The narration along with the pics makes them even better.

70 minutes for a disappointing ride......a lot like rubbing salt in a wound. I wonder how many others felt the same way. I guess you can't exactly believe all the hype sometimes.

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by micromind View Post
            I noticed you missing as well. Sorry to hear about being sick, that's never fun. I'm glad you're better. You're in my prayers. About the only positive thing I can think of about illness is it sure makes you appreciate being well!

I've thought about the ESPN zone, but haven't tried it yet. Since I've read good reviews about it (including yours), I'll stop in when I'm down in December.

Waitaminute!!! What....no pics??!? Yours are some of the best anywhere! Certainly, you have a way with words, but the pics are just great. The narration along with the pics makes them even better.

70 minutes for a disappointing ride......a lot like rubbing salt in a wound. I wonder how many others felt the same way. I guess you can't exactly believe all the hype sometimes.

Rob
            Thanks Rob you are too kind! I am doing so much better than I have been, still have a slight cold but I'm so much better! I hate Nyquil!!! But I've been taking that EVERY NIGHT!

I'm sorry no photos this time!!! But there will be within the next few weeks I promise! And yes you'll have to try ESPN Zone and let me know what you think!

*****In dec be sure to let me know your thoughts about Ghost Galaxy. AGAIN, I am really disappointed!!!! But everyone will have different views and different is good!!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X