Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the Park Wed 10-12-05, anyone want to meet up?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Park Wed 10-12-05, anyone want to meet up?

The Wolfmans Birthday is tomorrow Wednesday 10-12-05. The Wolf family will be in the Park from Noon until closing. If anyone wants to join up with us or just say "Hi", we would love to meet up with you. PM for Cell # if you don't have it. Wolfette and I are going to do rides, while Wolfman is going to do pins & pennies (oh, and hold the purses)!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Re: In the Park Wed 10-12-05, anyone want to meet up?

Happy Birthday!

Enjoy the day with your family!

Maybe we'll "bump" into one another during the Thanksgiving Feast at the Hotel...

Comment

I'll be at the park, if you're around the Honda Giveaway ceremony at 4:30, I'll be there camera in hand. I have a goatee and short hair. I'll probably be the only one there taking pictures without a Disneyland badge.
      ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

Happy Birthday to you Wolfman! Im sure it will be a great day with the family. :clap: :clap: :wave:
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Enjoy ur day!!
          "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."

¡Quédese sentó por favor!

Comment

Did meet up with DaddyB, great guy, everyone should meet him! None of us won the car though...darn!

- Wolfette

Comment

By the way Wolfman had a GREAT birthday at the Park, he finally got to ride Jungle Cruise! Ate at Granville's Steakhouse....YUM!

- Wolfette

Comment

...and he got to hold purses! What a good sport!

Loved the opportunity to meet you guys, hope we see each other again soon. Thanks for finding me in the 'honda' crowd!

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

How's that bee sting?

- Wolfette

Comment

Happy Birthday Wolfman
                    :crazylegs

Comment

LOL! What a strange thing to have happen, just standing around talking in the middle of the esplanade, and get stung by a bee! I thought it was a cigarette ash at first!

I'd say by the time we entered TOT (and my mind went onto my camera) I forgot about it until this afternoon when I noticed the bump on my finger.

thanks for remembering.

I want to see wolfette's pictures!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X