This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Dreams of a new Fantasmic!...

No, literally...last night I had a dream that they completely rewrote Fantasmic! in order to add loads of new characters and effects. The rest of the Fab Five got to help Mickey defeat the Villains, for instance. And there was an Alice in Wonderland sequence that involved Alice eating a mushroom and growing, and a giant Alice balloon came up out of the stage. It was pretty cool.
    Like this post? Read more like it at The Disneyland Dilettante!

Re: Dreams of a new Fantasmic!...

Wow great imagination. Wish I had dreams like that and not the crazy ones that I DO have.

I would love it if they tweaked the storyline more on Fantasmic! and changed some scenes up a bit, but as with anything Disney related, once you change something.....well, you can't please everybody all the time, but at least you can please some people, some of the time.

Comment

NO no no. They did that in Florida and it is the worst thing ever. Leave it alone. Let the Dragon get tweaked and fix the paths for Flotsom and Jetsom and we shall have an even better show. It's just fine the way it is.
      Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Anyhoo, just stating an opinion which we're all entitled.

Comment

DISCLAIMER: My sharing of the dream was in no way intended to imply that I wish it would come true. I just thought the people here would find it amusing.
          Like this post? Read more like it at The Disneyland Dilettante!

Comment

I want a giant Ursula for my DHS Fantasmic instead of dragon. It'd really make it worth it to check out both F!'s. I don't think DHS's version is THAT bad...... we just need a major redo just like Disneyland.

one hundred and one

Comment

I wouldn't mind having a refreshed F! storyline as long as it is very good and something we can all watch over and over again and not get bored with it. Maybe they could have a "new" F! at 9 and the oldie but goodie at 10:30?

What ever they do they shouldn't need to improve the lights or sound! That is brand new! Hopefully they do improve the water fountains this off season, they need LED's to light those up, or install some Woc effects there, fire whips? Water shooters? That would be a nice improvement.

Comment

Nooooooooooooo ... they need to keep the Fantasmic storyline the same. A perfect example, look at Disney World's version of Fantasmic. Disney World wanted to make the Fantasmic show different with new clips of recent films, the rersult ... the storyline drags and it isn't that exciting.

What Disneyland should do is refresh Fantasmic. Maybe adding some LED lights to the water fountains, or even lighting up the water (just a random thought), but changing the storyline is a big NO NO :judge:
                "Somewhere Between Fright and Fantasy, Good Battles Evil In A Fiery Clash At The River's Edge."
                sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X