Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No candy corn letters?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Other] No candy corn letters?

    i was sitting eating candy corn earlier and i realized that i have not noticed yet and seen the candy corn dca letters this year! can they still get added later... ???????



  • #2
    Re: No candy corn letters?

    I don't think they can do it, because I think they going to remove them soon(not sure on the date...) though, if you look at the DCA Updates Thread, you will the exact date there.

    As to why the candie corn lettering is not up, I don't know(Sorry...)
    sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: No candy corn letters?

      They also forgot... or just didnt care enough to put up the TOT decorations...






      ~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
      ~

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: No candy corn letters?

        /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ i noticed that since last year. i think 2006 was the first and only year that theyve done the TOT decorations!


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: No candy corn letters?

          Originally posted by Timekeeper View Post
          I don't think they can do it, because I think they going to remove them soon(not sure on the date...) though, if you look at the DCA Updates Thread, you will the exact date there.

          As to why the candie corn lettering is not up, I don't know(Sorry...)
          Construction on the new entrance doesn't start until January, so that's not the reason.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: No candy corn letters?

            I figured it out! I got a picture, also (I'll try to get it eventually)! The two candycorn "A's" are sitting next to the giant candy corn at Candy Corn Acres!
            Do I get a cookie?

            ^Art by me!
            Check out my
            Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 8.19.15}
            You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
            Visit my
            Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
            Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 22

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: No candy corn letters?

              Originally posted by KEBSD View Post
              I figured it out! I got a picture, also (I'll try to get it eventually)! The two candycorn "A's" are sitting next to the giant candy corn at Candy Corn Acres!
              Do I get a cookie?
              those 2 candy corns near the big one have always been there every year!...
              good try though i thought that at first lolz


              Comment


              • #8
                Re: No candy corn letters?

                Originally posted by e.p.ripley**2 View Post
                /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ i noticed that since last year. i think 2006 was the first and only year that theyve done the TOT decorations!

                They did them in 2007 as well.



                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: No candy corn letters?

                  Well for the last two years now DCA really hasn't been decoration for Halloween or Christmas just the front and that's it. I mean I know there getting really to fix DCA up but could they at less put the decoration up speacilly if they are not going to start until Jan.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: No candy corn letters?

                    & I'm kinda okay with that!

                    I still need to get pictures with the CALIFORNIA letters before they take them down. The original is usually better. Since I'm probably going in October, I'll probably not go back 'til next year after that.
                    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

                    Comment

                    Get Away Today Footer

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X