This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean 4 "The fountain of Youth"

I went to the At World's End Premeire too and had a blast. Sadly I didnt get any autographs but got some good pictures. Definitely wish I would have waited earlier to get better spots to stand for the red carpet but overall was happy with it. Hopefully there is a 4th premiere at DL(one can only hope)) cuz I would definitely go again. One has to wonder if there is a possibility of an Alice In Wonderland Premiere at DLR next year,
    Follow Me on

Add me on

Just let me know you are from micechat

Comment

Originally posted by jared_dl1209 View Post
      I went to the At World's End Premeire too and had a blast. Sadly I didnt get any autographs but got some good pictures. Definitely wish I would have waited earlier to get better spots to stand for the red carpet but overall was happy with it. Hopefully there is a 4th premiere at DL(one can only hope)) cuz I would definitely go again. One has to wonder if there is a possibility of an Alice In Wonderland Premiere at DLR next year,
      My best friend and I vowed that if they have the 4th premiere are DL, we're going together. I really hope that they do! An Alice In Wonderland premiere in DL is logical and would be rather cool. Then again, because the movie isn't solely based off of the ride, they might not.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Originally posted by RedHandedJill View Post
        My best friend and I vowed that if they have the 4th premiere are DL, we're going together. I really hope that they do! An Alice In Wonderland premiere in DL is logical and would be rather cool. Then again, because the movie isn't solely based off of the ride, they might not.

Yea I figured since its not based really off the ride the chances of a premiere at the park is slim but you never know.
        Follow Me on

Add me on

Just let me know you are from micechat

Comment

I went to the premier at Disneyland for Pirates 3. We got there like an hour before opening and the line was crazy to get in the park. And then we weren't even in the park yet, when the made an annoucement that the areas they had roped off for people to camp out by the red carpet were full. Some people got there at like 4am to make sure they had a spot. Needless to say we didn't really get to see anyone because we didn't get a spot.

But on the positive side (I'm a silver lining type girl) ...

I got a pretty cool pin that is still hanging in my cubicle at work... There were hardly any lines that day And because Main Street was so congested with people they opened up the areas behind the Main Street shops and we got to walk around a little bit of backstage Disney.

I took some pictures of the crowds because I couldn't believe the number of people there that were NOT riding any rides. But they are on a different computer that I know longer have access to so I can not share them.
          sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X