X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beckix.o.x
    replied
    Re: Wall E in disneyland

yeah that's the one saw, yeah something could be done including wall e that;d be good. but then again some people may not like it.

i guess it's not good that he wouldn't e able to touch anyone or anything either.

thanks for your answers

Leave a comment:

• Tomorrowland_1967
    replied

Originally posted by Bob Weaver View Post
    It would be fun to have him rolling around collecting trash. With the cockroach sidekick following.
    They really should do a major E-ticket-level attraction based on WALL-E in Tomorrowland. Journey to Axiom or whatever.
    I like your idea.
    Not a recreation of the story of the film.
    But taking the character itself .. and doing an original idea - LOOSELY based on the film.

Leave a comment:

• Bexington
    replied

Originally posted by Rongo View Post
    Yes! Guests could be placed into B'nL branded Omnimover cars, with attached drink cups and video screens. The cars would move through a fantastic world of colorful scenes, but the guests wouldn't notice any of it, preferring instead to drink their sodas and watch videos.

it could be the new people mover

Leave a comment:

• OC2Epcot
    replied

Originally posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    that would be really good

i really didn't know he weighed so much? i think i saw a video called wall E in disneyland but he was behind a rope so they couldn't touch him.

still, i think it would be good to have him rolling round the park sayin "woah" and "waallee".

I only found one video. This video from YouTube is called "Wall-E in Disneyland", but I don't believe this video was shot in either park. The other videos I saw of him behind the rope all appear to be at the D23 Expo.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As7UQtKX00c"]YouTube - REAL Wall-E in DisneyLand![/ame]

Leave a comment:

• beckix.o.x
    replied

that would be really good

i really didn't know he weighed so much? i think i saw a video called wall E in disneyland but he was behind a rope so they couldn't touch him.

still, i think it would be good to have him rolling round the park sayin "woah" and "waallee".

Leave a comment:

• Rongo
    replied

Originally posted by Bob Weaver View Post
    They really should do a major E-ticket-level attraction based on WALL-E in Tomorrowland. Journey to Axiom or whatever.
    Yes! Guests could be placed into B'nL branded Omnimover cars, with attached drink cups and video screens. The cars would move through a fantastic world of colorful scenes, but the guests wouldn't notice any of it, preferring instead to drink their sodas and watch videos.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Weaver
    replied

It would be fun to have him rolling around collecting trash. With the cockroach sidekick following.

Leave a comment:

• Rongo
    replied

I read some time ago that Disney won't put the "Living Characters" in the park very often because of guest safety. For instance, WALL-E weighs so much that if he accidentally ran over a guest's foot, they'd be injured. Wish I could remember where I read this -- it went on to say that when WALL-E is brought out for special events, the event organizers have to sign waivers and people have to stay a certain distance away.

Leave a comment:

• beckix.o.x
    replied

yeah i walk around character

and okay, but i mean disneyland, does anyone think they'll bring him in?

Leave a comment:

• CaliforniaAdventurer
    replied

You mean the walk around character, not an attraction, right?

Leave a comment:

• kunai
    replied

He was at the D23 Expo.

Leave a comment:

• beckix.o.x
    started a topic [Question] Wall E in disneyland

Wall E in disneyland

i understand if no-one answers but..does anyone think the wall E character will come to disneyland??

please someone correct me if he's already there,

thankyou

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X