Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Costco 4-Day Park Hopper

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Costco 4-Day Park Hopper

    Costco currently has a 4-day Park Hopper offer at $159, which usually costs $199 at the parks. If I buy one (for a friend of my daughter), does anyone know what value the DLR will assign that if we go to upgrade it to a Deluxe AP?

    Thanks in advance for any help. And no, I'm not trying to rip-off Disneyland, we just did not want to wait until the friends' birthday in December.

  • #2
    Re: Costco 4-Day Park Hopper

    Originally posted by h2opolodad View Post
    Costco currently has a 4-day Park Hopper offer at $159, which usually costs $199 at the parks. If I buy one (for a friend of my daughter), does anyone know what value the DLR will assign that if we go to upgrade it to a Deluxe AP?

    Thanks in advance for any help. And no, I'm not trying to rip-off Disneyland, we just did not want to wait until the friends' birthday in December.
    I don't have an answer to your question unfortunately... but I am going to assume this is for SoCal Costcos only. Does anyone know?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Costco 4-Day Park Hopper

      Originally posted by Jungle Book Fever View Post
      I don't have an answer to your question unfortunately... but I am going to assume this is for SoCal Costcos only. Does anyone know?
      Yes. It is SoCal only. And I'm pretty sure the cost towards the AP will be $159.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Costco 4-Day Park Hopper

        I did this yesterday and the cost was the price of my ticket $159



        Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Costco 4-Day Park Hopper

          How is the residency requirement enforced? ID checked at Costco, at the time of exchange at Disney, checked at turnstiles on entry, something else?

          My parents live in LA...if they come with us, can our whole party get in at this rate?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Costco 4-Day Park Hopper

            Originally posted by newbs View Post
            How is the residency requirement enforced? ID checked at Costco, at the time of exchange at Disney, checked at turnstiles on entry, something else?

            My parents live in LA...if they come with us, can our whole party get in at this rate?

            Basically what you get at Costco is a voucher... they will check your ID when you "redeem" the voucher for the real tickets. I believe they will check the ID of all Adults.

            Comment

            Ad Widget

            Collapse
            Working...
            X