Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Will Celebrate A Street Party end?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] When Will Celebrate A Street Party end?

    Anyone have info on when Celebrate a Street Party will be coming to a close? I know it has to be soon with A Christmas Fantasy coming in November.. On the Disneyland Park calendar it looks like Oct 31st . I wanna be there.

  • #2
    Re: When Will Celebrate A Street Party end?

    I've heard more and more rumors saying it will be back next year...

    But October 31st or November 1st is likely to be the last day for the 2009 run

    Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: When Will Celebrate A Street Party end?

      Not soon enough apparently.


      :::runs:::


      Visit my mice chat toy shop!
      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

      Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: When Will Celebrate A Street Party end?

        Originally posted by Dreamer20k View Post
        I've heard more and more rumors saying it will be back next year...

        But October 31st or November 1st is likely to be the last day for the 2009 run
        Such a sad day... also knowing my birthday is on Nov 5th haha

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: When Will Celebrate A Street Party end?

          Originally posted by disneyguy115 View Post
          Such a sad day... also knowing my birthday is on Nov 5th haha
          Aww, that's too bad. Hopefully it will be back next year so you can see it again.

          Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: When Will Celebrate A Street Party end?

            No please don't bring it back. I hate that Parade it is so bad it isn't funny. I which today was the last day for it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: When Will Celebrate A Street Party end?

              Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
              No please don't bring it back. I hate that Parade it is so bad it isn't funny. I which today was the last day for it.
              I haven't seen it yet, but what is so bad about it?







              Comment


              • #8
                Re: When Will Celebrate A Street Party end?

                Originally posted by Eternal Disney View Post
                I haven't seen it yet, but what is so bad about it?
                The typical complaint is against the fact that it is different. It's not classic Disney.

                Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: When Will Celebrate A Street Party end?

                  Originally posted by Dreamer20k View Post
                  The typical complaint is against the fact that it is different. It's not classic Disney.
                  BINGO! It's a 'Street Party' so there's debate on it being a parade or not...but it's basically a show that stops, entertains and engages guests instead of a string of pretty floats that just roll on by.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: When Will Celebrate A Street Party end?

                    The float are horrible the music to this parade is not Disney music it dosen't fit with them spealicy with Mary Poppins and Bert and with Peter and Wendy. I got nothing against the dancers to it but the music and the characters just don't fit them. It belong to the Pixar Characters not the classic characters.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: When Will Celebrate A Street Party end?

                      Originally posted by brenden View Post
                      it's basically a show that stops, entertains and engages guests instead of a string of pretty floats that just roll on by.
                      And that is exactly why I like it. I love PoD and EP, yes...but this is just so different from the norm. It's fun to have something different from time to time.

                      Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: When Will Celebrate A Street Party end?

                        Originally posted by disneyguy115 View Post
                        Such a sad day... also knowing my birthday is on Nov 5th haha
                        My birthday is November 23rd and I'm also really sad that I won't get to see the parade on the actual day of my birthday. It's not really fair that the Nov-Dec birthdays are excluded from the C!ASP excitement

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: When Will Celebrate A Street Party end?

                          I have to admit i felt uncomfortable when I saw Winnie the Pooh shaking his booty to Latin rhythms.


                          Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

                          Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: When Will Celebrate A Street Party end?

                            Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                            Not soon enough apparently.
                            My thought exactly.

                            Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: When Will Celebrate A Street Party end?

                              Celebrate will remain at Disneyland at least through next year to "Celebrate" Disneyland's 55th.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: When Will Celebrate A Street Party end?

                                I personally LOVE Celebrate a Street Party... Maybe a little too much :blush: I listen to it at least everyday at least once, or just Hey get up get loud to get my fix haha. I love it because its different from a normal parade, It fills that hole in me with Excitement and Happiness!

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: When Will Celebrate A Street Party end?

                                  I agree with the comments that it doesnt fit...it somewhat hurts my brain to see Alice gettin down with her bad self...
                                  DLR/DCA: x10: 2019,2015,2014,2007,2008,2009,2010,2012,2003,1999
                                  WDW: 1x 2009
                                  Tall Ship Sailor: ‚ÄčLady Washington 2011

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: When Will Celebrate A Street Party end?

                                    Originally posted by disneyguy115 View Post
                                    I personally LOVE Celebrate a Street Party... Maybe a little too much :blush: I listen to it at least everyday at least once, or just Hey get up get loud to get my fix haha. I love it because its different from a normal parade, It fills that hole in me with Excitement and Happiness!
                                    I know exactly how you feeeel! Oh my gosh, I never thought there would be anyone that obsesses about it as much as me, yet here you are! Haha But honestly, I think that parade is amazing-the dancers, the excitement, the fun- and it really will be a sad day when its gone.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: When Will Celebrate A Street Party end?

                                      You know, if TDA was smart about it, Celebrate could run along with Christmas Fantasy. Just have the girls wear cute little santa costumes lined with white fur and the boys in some spiffy "elf" inspired threads. Also replace the music with different holiday tunes like Jingle Bell Rock, Feliz Navidad, and a swing version Rudolf the red nose reindeer or something.

                                      Halloween could be covered by changing up costumes and using songs like The Monster Mash or I Put a Spell on You
                                      Have you PLay'ed today?

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: When Will Celebrate A Street Party end?

                                        Originally posted by mandypandy View Post
                                        I know exactly how you feeeel! Oh my gosh, I never thought there would be anyone that obsesses about it as much as me, yet here you are! Haha But honestly, I think that parade is amazing-the dancers, the excitement, the fun- and it really will be a sad day when its gone.
                                        Haha YAY! I'm not the only freak heehee)

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X