Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When Will Celebrate A Street Party end?

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
    Mary Poppins likes to Bang on the Drum all day?!?!?!?! Did ANYONE even think thru the entire concept of this thing.
    That would be true...if she was in the Pixar Play Parade.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer20k View Post
      That would be true...if she was in the Pixar Play Parade.
      calling you out on that

The jump jivin' conga twisting drum bangin' mary poppins.

Good heaven, just WHAT the heck were they thinkin'
      Last edited by Aladdin; 09-30-2009, 08:08 PM.
      Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
      An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
      Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
      Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

calling you out on that

They NEVER say she likes to bang on the drum all day. That line comes from the song Bang the Drum All Day by Todd Rundgren, which is used in Pixar Play Parade, not Celebrate. So if she was in Play Parade she would want to bang on the drum all day. But instead she can't stop the beat.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
          Pixar Character's Don't fit either! Why are you sad because it dosn't have any princessess in it or Tinkerbell? I LOVe the Street tacular Not a Parade!!! But dearlty miss Parade of Dreams! Wish we'd have both!
          I still wouldn't like it if it had the Princess or the Fairies in it. Celebration Parade is a peace of trash. The music is horable it dosen't fit Disney Character The music will fit better with the Pixar characters then the Disney Characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
            I still wouldn't like it if it had the Princess or the Fairies in it. Celebration Parade is a peace of trash. The music is horable it dosen't fit Disney Character The music will fit better with the Pixar characters then the Disney Characters.
            Please, do not call it Celebration Parade. This leads to people saying "IT'S NOT EVEN A PARADE" which it doesn't claim to be. It's a Street Party.

At that half time show they had some princesses in the parade. It was so very awkward. This parade can't have princesses. Mary Poppins can pull it off because when you watch Step in Time the other Sweeps seem to say she's not afraid to party from time to time. Princesses, however, would just be so beyond awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
              I really don't think this parade is trash. Most people hate it because they're bitter about the fact that there is lack of a 'real parade'. However, Celebrate! brings a lot of joy to many. It's a lot of fun and its something that people can actually be apart of, instead of just watching floats pass by. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but please, let's not be harsh.

Comment

It's trash and I keep it that way.

Comment

Well one man's trash is another man [or woman]'s treasure.

Comment

They NEVER say she likes to bang on the drum all day. That line comes from the song Bang the Drum All Day by Todd Rundgren, which is used in Pixar Play Parade, not Celebrate. So if she was in Play Parade she would want to bang on the drum all day. But instead she can't stop the beat.
                    I used to like You can't stop the beat, until Disney beat it to death.

So what about the bazillion other issues with the "street thingy"
                    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

So what about the bazillion other issues with the "street thingy"
                      I'm not going to even bother trying to fight it. You don't like Celebrate. I love Celebrate. You can't change my opinion. I can't change your's. I'm leaving it at that

Comment

I'm getting the idea that from what I've read, Celebrate is essentially Light Magic in Daylight that lasted longer than a month.

Personally, I like it....despite the fact that all the times I've seen it in person was heavily-obstructed by dining in the Carnation Cafe.
                        Please...don't call me simmer, call me Mike Folf.
                        I am a Canis Lupus Vulpes Americanis Califius, otherwise known as a Californian Folf.

"Cool shades, Mike!"

Art Tweet Comic Tube

Comment

Originally posted by mandypandy View Post
                          Well one man's trash is another man [or woman]'s treasure.

If the other man (or woman) is Six Flags, I'll agree with ya.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I'm not going to even bother trying to fight it. You don't like Celebrate. I love Celebrate. You can't change my opinion. I can't change your's. I'm leaving it at that
                            I'm gonna agree with u, if u can't tell by now, I LOVE Celebrate a mourn the day it leaves. Everyone has their opinions.. And CASP is amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by mandypandy View Post
                              My birthday is November 23rd and I'm also really sad that I won't get to see the parade on the actual day of my birthday. It's not really fair that the Nov-Dec birthdays are excluded from the C!ASP excitement
                              mines nov 9th i agree. it will all be the change between hallowwen and x-mas no birthday stuff or celebrate.

Comment

I'm actually curious and wanted to do a scientific study of those who love it. Are you under the age of 18? 25+? I'm not doing this because I'll make fun of you. I'm really just interested about the demographic that absolutely loves it.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                                http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                                  I'm actually curious and wanted to do a scientific study of those who love it. Are you under the age of 18? 25+? I'm not doing this because I'll make fun of you. I'm really just interested about the demographic that absolutely loves it.
                                  Alrighty, well I'm 15 soon to be 16. My friends that also enjoy C!ASP are 16 as well so yes, we're under the age of 18.

Comment

I will be 18 on Nov 5th. My friends that watch CASP with me are 19.

Comment

I'm 38 and I hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                                        Excellent question! Based off the initial responses the demo for Celebrate is roughly 18 and under with a couple who are older then that. My guess would be that, that same demo loves the music in the new Halloween fireworks aswell.

I'm 26 and find the street party tacky and just a cheap and easy slap-dash show that the particular demo will eat up. Oh and my sister is 32 and detests the quasi-parade.

I guess the other complaint I have about the thing (other then the music selection) is that when it stops on Main St. it becomes such a pain to maneuver thru the sidewalk. Alot of people tendto stop and gawk when they should be moving the flow of people.
                                        My Flickr Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/r_zavala/

Comment

I just think it is sad how Disneyland used to have an afternoon parade based on a recent movie, then the Electrical parade later in the evening. And now, they can't even have a real parade at all. Celebrate really needs to go away.. It's sad that it is almost a sure thing it will be here all next year.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X