Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lots of Night Vision camcorder on rides.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] lots of Night Vision camcorder on rides.

Hey guys,

There are a lot of night vision video camera on many of the dark rides at Disneyland. I know you guys all know that.

The last time I was riding Pirates of the Caribbean, I saw close to 15 Night Vision Camera. You can see it, when you turn your head to look at the back of the boat. Is looked like a square lamp with 100 dim red led lights.

Every time I pass one of them, me and my friends who just wave like crazy to those night vision camera.

I was also wondering do you think Cast members is having a good time looking at those monitors and trying to see if people do stupid stuff or something that is definitely inappropriate you know what I mean.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Re: lots of Night Vision camcorder on rides.

OMG thats what they are??!?!? I always wondered what they were I'd always look at them with most confusion! Man they mighta been laughing at me!

Comment

I'm sure they get bored out of their minds when everything is going smoothly. It probably makes their job more interesting when people do weird things, so I can imagine they are hoping for people to do some really crazy stuff.

Comment

Haven't noticed this but will definetely check it out next time, wow.

Comment

Yeah, I've seen them everywhere, especially at WDW their basically squares of redish LEDs that emit infrared light.
          DisneyTwins
          Since May 2003

Comment

The one in the tunnel by Davy Jones always brightens up MY video camera while in night vision. I can't decide if I like the "help" or not.
            DJ JARVICIOUS
            Salt Lake City, UT
            Electro | Hip-Hop | Top 40 | Funky
            www.Facebook.com/DJJarvicious
            www.SoundCloud.com/DJJarvicious
            Instagram / Twitter: @DJJARVICIOUS

Comment

Here's one way to find out.

You and a/your girlfriend go on a dark ride (especially Pirates) on a particulary dead hour so that you're not all squished together with other guests. Get a little hot and heavy .. nothing x rated plz.. in the boat for a few scenes, or the whole ride if you prefer, and when you get back to the dock see if the load/exit CM's treat you two any different than the other guests in your boat. Especially check to see if the CM's eyes are following you as you are leaving.

That's the best way to find out without trying to jump off the ride or do anything unsafe atleast.

Also in some cases when its late at night the grouper may intentionally seat couples in their own boat and then bump up to the tower real quick to get a look-see.

Comment

They are up in the tower watching the monitors, purely for safety reasons :angel: so remember if your necking (or worse) is approaching (or has far exceeded) "Get A Room!" territory that you have an audience, and for almost every foot of the ride. Don't give them a reason to watch one boat more intently than the rest... :yea: :thumbup: :love:

Some 'less than tactful' CM's have been known to applaud :clap: and/or hand you a "Pro Towel" (oversized paper towel) at Unload if it was a particularly entertaining performance... :shy: (Most likely the ones that they think are the "Embarassed till they spontaneously burst into flames" type.)

So, just DON'T.

--<< Bruce >>--
                There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X