Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Going to GayDays Alone This Year.

Hello, just cheking to see who is going to GayDays this year. My partner is out of town and we usually go with friends every year but this year I'm going alone. I took Friday off of work so I'll be there all day Friday and Saturday. Just wondering if there are any meets planned or anyone else going alone that might want to hang out. Everyone have a great time!
    Last edited by DS Mouse; 10-01-2009, 06:37 AM.

Re: Going to GayDays Alone This Year.

There's something about meets at this thread:

http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...at-events.html

Comment

Just check the meets thread. There are several micechat meets set up for this weekend.

Don't worry about going alone. When you go to a meet you are never alone. Have fun!

Comment

And don't forget the Single Riders gathering at the Mark Twain on Saturday at 11am.
        Keith

Comment

Thanks, hopefully I'll see you there. 5pm at the Hearthstone sounds cool

Comment

Wow I did not know there was a singles meet at 11am. Ill be there my partner skipped out too. I have one friend for Saturday but need someone for Sunday

Comment

Theres TONS of stuff to see and do and experience this year! In addition to the MiceChat stuff, more info can be found here!

http://micechat.com/forums/gay-days-...-4-2009-a.html

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Yay! I'll be there on Saturday! My husband bailed...yes i'm straight...but I support gay rights and my very best friend is gay so I have no prob sporting the red shirt and showing approval for equal rights for everyone! It's gonna' be so much fun, see ya there!!

Comment

oh boo at least you're going! now if you'll excuse me i have more grapefruits to eat.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X