Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With new options to eat @DLR, will there be an AP Discounts too?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] With new options to eat @DLR, will there be an AP Discounts too?

Why I am saying this is because there are new places to eat at DLR(the vineyard room reopens, the new snacking location in front of MM in Fantasyland, etc.)

I am just wondering, are there AP Discounts at new places yet?(if not, why?) just a question I was thinking of.

Timekeeper.
    sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Re: With new options to eat @DLR, will there be an AP Discounts too?

I ate at Don Tomas about a month ago and they were not offering the AP discount.

Of course, this was a month ago, so maybe things have changed.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

What's MM?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
        What's MM?
        Matterhorn Mountain

If I recall, Vineyard Room had AP discounts before they closed. When it reopens, it should still accept AP discounts.

The new snack stand in Fantasyland won't be giving AP discounts as far as I know.

Just keep checking the AP discount guide on the website and you'll see all the locations that offer AP discounts.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
        Indy Ride Count: 2211
        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
          Matterhorn Mountain

If I recall, Vineyard Room had AP discounts before they closed. When it reopens, it should still accept AP discounts.

The new snack stand in Fantasyland won't be giving AP discounts as far as I know.

Just keep checking the AP discount guide on the website and you'll see all the locations that offer AP discounts.
          Thank you, Forbidden Eye.:thumbup:
          sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
          Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Eidelweiss in Fantasyland won't have anything new - the building is beautiful, but foods ruins it by serving Chimichangas and Turkey Legs, not exactly Swiss Snacks.
            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X