Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to DL on Oct. 10 for 1 yr. anniversary and suggestions?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Going to DL on Oct. 10 for 1 yr. anniversary and suggestions?

My boyfriend and I made our relationship official on Oct. 10 last year on the Pirates ride :captain:. We will be eating at The Blue Bayou but I want to do something more. Any suggestions? Thank you!

:yea:

Re: Going to DL on Oct. 10 for 1 yr. anniversary and suggestions?

Get those Anniversary buttons from City Hall!
    I :love: Donald Duck!

Comment

Make sure you let your waiter or waitress at the blue bayou know that it is your anniversary. They may do something special for your guys. You never know if you don't ask!!!

Comment

Oh thats great idea, agh I can't wait. thank you

Comment

You can also ask for a waterfront table when you check in at the blue bayou. You may have to wait a little longer to get it but the hostess will try their very best to get one for you. Have fun!

Comment

I'm assuming that you already have a reservation for the blue bayou, is that correct? If not, you really need to make one. The days of walking up to the blue bayou and getting a table are long gone!

Comment

Yah I made a reservation for 4 p.m just in case of time wait.

Comment

That's a good thing. I would say that if your reservation is at 4pm, you should try and be there by 3:45 at the latest. This way you can check in, and then request your waterfront table, if that's where you want to sit. If it's only the 2 of you, they may be able to get you to a table a little early. Parties of 2 always seem to get seated much faster than the larger groups. And there are several 2 top tables available right along the the waterfront!

Comment

sounds great, Does blue bayou stick to menu? or is this side things they will do?

Comment

Is there anywhere else to park besides the garage?

Comment

If you catch the dapper dans show.....and they see your anniversary button, they will sing a special song for you.
                      without Love in a dream, it will never come true...

Comment

The blue bayou does stick to their menu. I think the lunch menu will still be available considering the time that you are eating there. Be prepared to spend some money though. I recommend the monte cristo sandwich. It is very good, and I believe it is about the cheapest thing on the menu but still runs around $20 per sandwich! As far as parking goes, you really don't have many choices other than the parking structure and then riding the tram over to the park. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. I'm always to willing to share my experiences and suggestions with anyone!

Comment

Kayla- Don't forget to ask for a ticket to ride the Lily Belle while you are in town hall getting your anniversary buttons. It's super special and fancy inside. Drat! I'm so jealous you get to go before I do!
                          For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
                          http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

Comment

mmm that sandwich sounds good. Thanks gaylord I will get my lily belle ticket oh and you will miss me. oh a song for me. Thank you for the info. thank you gwynn1977!!!! I wish I could see inside the apartment above pirates, that would be a dream come true.

Comment

5 more days!!!!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X