Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! My friend is a resident of San Diego, is there any cheap 1 day tickets anywhere

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] HELP! My friend is a resident of San Diego, is there any cheap 1 day tickets anywhere

Hey all! As some of you know, I am an AP but I'm running up to San Diego next weekend to visit a friend who lives there and we decided to go to Disneyland for a day (of course I had nothing to do with that ) My friend is not any kind of AP so she'll have to buy a ticket. Is there any way or anywhere that she can find a discounted one day ticket? I know my fellow MC'ers are the people to ask about this. We appreciate any tips you can give us!!
    sigpic
    I raise my Kitties right.... they only watch the finest shows.

Re: HELP! My friend is a resident of San Diego, is there any cheap 1 day tickets anyw

I know that some of the main trolley stations in San diego have discounted tickets, but its only like 6 dollars off or something. Im not sure which stations have them but I know for a fact the one on E Street in Chula Vista has some.
    Have you PLay'ed today?

Comment

Re: HELP! My friend is a resident of San Diego, is there any cheap 1 day tickets anyw

Every little bit helps. Any and all ideas are welcome.
      sigpic

Comment

Well, I don't know if she plans on going again but, the Socal select is pretty cheap and if she plans on going more then once in the next year it would pay for itself. :-) Because its like 89.00 for a park hopper and for little ;-) more you can get the whole thing. Thats what I always tell my socal friends haha.
        Missing Disneyland!

Comment

Oh..I've also know people to get them from craigslist,AAA,and union members to get them cheaper as well.
          Missing Disneyland!

Comment

If possible, go on a birthday for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
              If possible, go on a birthday for free.

We're going next Saturday... nobody's birthday
              sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X