Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mickey's Trick or Treat Party Trip Report! (Photo heavy)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mickey's Trick or Treat Party Trip Report! (Photo heavy)

Originally posted by santadog View Post
    Wonderful pictures, and glad to hear the positive report. I am coming from Madison with my 4 year old daughter, and was a little put off by the other thread.
    She wants to dress as Boo, so I am hoping Mike and Sully will be out on the 31st!

We aren't parking, so it sounds like one of the major headaches will be prevented.
    Oh, Boo! what an adorable costume! Have a great time when you go

Originally posted by Vidia View Post
    OMGOSH I think i saw you! XD I was like "hmm...I FEEL LIKE I'VE SEEN THAT PERSON BEFORE X_X" <333 awesome Alice!! and your Tink is adorable too! =3
    No way! You should've told me you were ganna be there! (:
    and thanks!

Comment

Very great report there. Your lucky seening Wendy. I haven't seen her at all this year. I don't count the Celebration Parade as meeting her cause you can't when she is in the Parade. But like I said good report.

Comment

I have the same dress as you! I'm going to need to make a trip report when I go too! Glad to see you had fun and I hope I do too!

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer20k View Post
          I have the same dress as you! I'm going to need to make a trip report when I go too! Glad to see you had fun and I hope I do too!
          Oh nice! Can't wait to see your T.R., have fun!

Comment

AHHHH!!! You look like you had sooo much FUN!! Oh, man I am SO jealous!!! Def let me know if you are going again! I will have to meet you!! ahhhhhh! Where did your friend get her Tink costume? It's quite cute! Oh, and btw, you look JUST like Alice in that first pic! Ahhhh...I just got insanely excited!

Nous sommes tous fous ici
            What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
            I be bloggin' Tumblr

Comment

Awww this TR was so cute!

Comment

Thanks guys! (:
                and also Annie, she got it off the internet somewhere i'll ask her!

Comment

First off...I was laughing at how tall the queen of hearts was too but then i read the post that you are only 4'11". makes me feel a bit better.

Second...it reminds me how my friends and family like to point out the characters that are men in women's character costumes. My running joke was that the Firework's tink (that flies) is really a dude with a cigarette and scruff doing the fly that night. I KNOW, its probably a girl, but it makes me laugh.
                  Last edited by Petchaurus; 10-03-2009, 09:07 PM. Reason: forgot to add the rest

Comment

Originally posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
                    Thanks guys! (:
                    and also Annie, she got it off the internet somewhere i'll ask her!
                    You better! Hahahah just kidding! My mom and I are going to attempt to alter a white flower girl dress by coloring it green and cutting it up...but we shall see how that turns out! hahaha

I be bloggin' Tumblr

Comment

Thanks for posting this! I was reading the other threads about MToTP being disappointing and I was so nervous cause we already have tickets for the 21st. But you're pictures made it look like a really great time and made me feel so much better about our trip!

And your costumes are really cute! You really do look like Alice. We're dressing our one year old up as Tink so I espicially liked your friends costume!

Comment

Those are some fabulous pictures you got!! You make an amazing Alice. I hope you get the part someday at one of the parks.

Facebook me!
                        Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Originally posted by Petchaurus View Post
                          First off...I was laughing at how tall the queen of hearts was too but then i read the post that you are only 4'11". makes me feel a bit better.

Second...it reminds me how my friends and family like to point out the characters that are men in women's character costumes. My running joke was that the Firework's tink (that flies) is really a dude with a cigarette and scruff doing the fly that night. I KNOW, its probably a girl, but it makes me laugh.
                          Actually....the Tink that flies did use to be a guy, but now it is a girl I do believe. Soooo...you aren't too far off! Hahaha

I be bloggin' Tumblr

Comment

Great TR you really look like alice
                            So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

I was there last night too! I was Alice too! You make a pretty good Alice! :] I don't think I saw you last night...
                              In the past the music has been waaay louder and more expensive candy is passed out. Oh well. I don't like the candy anyways. This year it wasn't as much of a party as the other years
                              sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
                              Disney is my life <3
                              Thank Walt for all he did! <3
                              Future Imagineer <3
                              Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

Awwe, girl that last picture of you is precious.
                                And I love the one with you and the Queen of Hearts.
                                You make such a good Alice.

Awesome report. It looked super fun!

Comment

Originally posted by bubble_POP View Post
                                  OMFG Olivia, my jaw DROPPED when I saw you in that first pic. you look just like Alice! WTF?!?! Im so speechless now.
                                  yah'know what? i was just about to say that!
                                  i'm so shocked i can't write, you look sooo much like alice!! wow.
                                  i'm so glad you had a great time i think my favourite picture was the twirl!
                                  you really looked like alice, when i saw the one from the back i thought you'd followed her or something!!

and it looks like you met alot of characters that night too! and you friend ) looked so cute as tinkerbell!!

beautiful

you looks really cute!!
                                  i hope if you can go again this month you'll post some more photo's i enjoyed se
                                  eing them!
                                  Last edited by beckix.o.x; 10-04-2009, 09:55 AM.
                                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks you guys!
                                    and Becky that's so nice of you! But that Tinkerbell isn't annie, just my other friend if that's what you meant. :P
                                    I'll try to go again and post more pictures!

Originally posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
                                    Those are some fabulous pictures you got!! You make an amazing Alice. I hope you get the part someday at one of the parks.
                                    Thank you!

Comment

oh my bad sorry :lol:

her costume is amazing still
                                      sigpic

Comment

What a nice TR. Your pictures are awesome. Hope you had a blast. I want to go so badly this year!! It seems fun!

Comment

Originally posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
                                          I hope you get the part someday at one of the parks.
                                          Agreed, you'd make a perfect Alice and I loved the TR!
                                          I like The Happiest Millionaire. What's wrong with that?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X