Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mickey's Trick or Treat Party Trip Report! (Photo heavy)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mickey's Trick or Treat Party Trip Report! (Photo heavy)

is that alice in the far corner??
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
      Alice and the mad hatter were there. When she saw me she stopped and waved! I wish they would have been out for meet and greets!
      Wait... So then who was that in all the pics?

asdfghkl!!! You ARE Alice!

Comment

Originally posted by beckix.o.x View Post

is that alice in the far corner??
        Yup!

Originally posted by Row2k View Post
        Wait... So then who was that in all the pics?

asdfghkl!!! You ARE Alice!
        Haha thank you! You all are just too sweet!

Comment

oh cool!
          i never knew disneyland had a halloween parade,
          sigpic

Comment

Great TR!

Comment

Great TR. You are a great Alice

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

So, Olivia, I showed my mom the pics...and she was like oh my gosh! She does look like Alice! You are soo perfect for the part, it's hardly fair! Leave all of us other hopefuls a bit of a chance, please! hahaha

Nous sommes tous fous ici
                What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
                I be bloggin' Tumblr

Comment

Awesome TR! My cousins and I have been contemplating of going for the longest time, but weren't quite sure if the drive down there and a few hours in the park was worth it. Is it worth it? And for my little cousins do they give a lot of candy out and are there activities for them?

Comment

Goodness you look like a beautiful doll as Alice make me wish I could go to disney with my alice dress haha seriously you look very pretty and adorable!
                    In A World Of My Own.......

Comment

Your kidding me right, you don't happen to have access to the Disney costume department do you? Those costumes look seriously radical and you folks suit the roles perfectly!
                      Looks as though you guys had bucketloads of fun, kinda wish I could have been there.

Comment

Originally posted by littleactressann View Post
                        So, Olivia, I showed my mom the pics...and she was like oh my gosh! She does look like Alice! You are soo perfect for the part, it's hardly fair! Leave all of us other hopefuls a bit of a chance, please! hahaha
                        i'm with you on that lol!
                        sigpic

Comment

Nice report! You would make a great Alice!
                          Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Ah, Thanks so much you guys! You're all so so nice and I appreciate all the sweet comments!

and PaperCutter92, definitely give it a shot! But beware of the parking situation. But i'm sure they worked all the kinks out by now! If you get the whole time there, I think it's worth it! There's a halloween parade, some great characters out and about, candy stations, and a little dance party area. It's nicely set up. So if you go, have fun!

Comment

You made such an adorable Alice!!
                              It looks like you and your friend had a great time at the party!! I love your pictures, the one of you and the queen of hearts is just perfect!!!
                              Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Originally posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
                                A box of puppies called. It would like you to return it's adorableness.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
                                  You made such an adorable Alice!!
                                  It looks like you and your friend had a great time at the party!! I love your pictures, the one of you and the queen of hearts is just perfect!!!
                                  Thanks!

Originally posted by BrodyDanger View Post
                                  A box of puppies called. It would like you to return it's adorableness.
                                  Hahah!

Comment

OMYGOSH! You’re so Adorable as Alice! I hope that you get to be her if that’s who you want to be lol. I want to be a princess too.

Comment

wow i cant wait to go now were going on haloween night hehe im gowing as snow white woohooooooooooo
                                      Disneyland trips 03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11
                                      Walt Disney World first trip December 11th-18th

Comment

Haha thanks! Oh yes, definitely my dream job i'll try to pursue when i'm old enough to. Good luck on becomming a princess yourself!

Comment

Great TR! =D I love the trick-or-treat party, and all the characters! I love your picture with the Queen of Hearts, priceless! =P Did you say.."Yes, your majesty!!" xD

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X