This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] all the shows

What shows are a must see at Dl and DCA?

And do you have to pay for any?

Re: all the shows

Depends on what your taste is like, but you should always experience everything once. All entertainment is free unless you want priority seating.
    Have you PLay'ed today?

Comment

For me, Fantasmic! hands down is the best show at Disneyland. For DCA, well, it's probably going to be World of Color around March of next year!

Comment

Billy Hill and the Hillbillies is a country-western music and comedy show held in the Golden Horseshoe theater in Frontierland.
        Celebrate! A Street Party is kind of a combination parade and street party on Main Street, currently listed as at 3:30 and 6:30
        Jedi Training Academy is mainly for kids, held at the Tomorrowland Terrace.
        The Flag Retreat Ceremony is where they take the flag down from the pole at 4:45 p.m. at the Town Square on Main Street. There are some patriotic songs sung too.
        In the evenings, 80z All Starz is done at the Tomorrowland Terrace.
        Fantasmic! is a show of cartoons projected on screens of water and various characters, the Mark Twain Riverboat and some pyrotechnics, done on the Rivers of America in Frontierland usually around 9 p.m.
        The Halloween Screams fireworks show is done over Sleeping Beauty Castle typically at 9:25 p.m.
        Jump, Jive, Boogie Swing Party is at Plaza Gardens Stage near the "hub" near the entrance to Frontierland, several times in the evening.
        The above list is typical of a Saturday schedule. Not all shows are done every day. Check the calendar at the park's web site: Calendar
        Plus the various live entertainers, including the Dapper Dans on Main Street, the Disneyland Band on Main Street, the Buccaneers on one of the streets of New Orleans Square, the Trash Can Trio in the mornings in Tomorrowland, and the ragtime piano player at the Coke Refreshment Corner on Main Street. There are often jazz bands at the French Market and Cafe Orleans in New Orleans Square.

There is no admission charge for anything listed here, other than the basic admission charge to the park of course.

Comment

The Aladdin show at DCA is definitely a must see.

Comment

Originally posted by PandaGirl View Post
            The Aladdin show at DCA is definitely a must see.
            I was going to same the same thing ... Catch it while you can because it won't be there too much longer. I'm taking my brother and his family to see it next weekend. They've never been to DCA.
            sigpic

Comment

You gotta see Billy Hill and the Hillbillies at the Golden Horseshoe.
              Adults are only kids grown up, anyway - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by mrs marisa View Post
                What shows are a must see at Dl...
                FANTASMIC! :yea: A journey beyond your wildest imagination...
                "Somewhere Between Fright and Fantasy, Good Battles Evil In A Fiery Clash At The River's Edge."
                sigpic

Comment

DL - HillBillies
                  Fantasmic and Fireworks

DCA - Aladdin
                  There are tons of fish in the sea... you just gotta find your NEMO!
                  :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by OC2Epcot View Post
                    I was going to same the same thing ... Catch it while you can because it won't be there too much longer. I'm taking my brother and his family to see it next weekend. They've never been to DCA.
                    Do you know when Aladdin is going to be taken out??

Comment

Where is the Aladdin show at DCA? and Where can you sit/be to see Fantasmic?

Comment

Originally posted by mrs marisa View Post
                        Where is the Aladdin show at DCA? and Where can you sit/be to see Fantasmic?
                        The Aladdin show is in the Hyperion Theater @ California Adventure, in Hollywood Pictures Backlot.

And Fantamsic is in Disneyland, and located along the Rivers of America. You can view the show along the Rivers of America, but if you want a good view, try getting a spot for the show an hour and a half before, in front of Pirates of the Caribbean.
                        "Somewhere Between Fright and Fantasy, Good Battles Evil In A Fiery Clash At The River's Edge."
                        sigpic

Comment

Before you go to the parks, you can check the parks' web site for the entertainment schedule for the day(s) you will be there. Go to this page:

Calendar

and select the day you will be there. I think the information is only available for a month or at most 2 months in advance. When you arrive at the park(s) pick up a printed schedule for the day's events and entertainment. These are available at the entrance gate and at any information or guest services counter.

I think there are threads on this forum discussing strategies for getting seating for the Fantasmic! show as there are essentially no seats for it, you just find a place in Frontierland or New Orleans Square to watch it from. The Aladdin show is done in an actual theater with seats. The Golden Horseshoe, where Billy Hill and the Hillbillies, is a theater with tables and if you want to you can buy food and drinks in the theater at a counter, there is no actual table service there.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X