X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who would like "PEPSI" back at Disneyland

Originally posted by Imagineer Scott View Post
    Cinnamon? Are you drinking the right drink?
    If it's Coke from the fountain it tastes fine to me. But If I buy a bottle it has a strainge after taste that to me has the hint of cinnamon and I don't like it. Given the choice I will always pick Pepsi. I like Dr Pepper too but that's another debate.
    Janette

Comment

I went to Guatemala a few years back and the Coke from there was incredible. If the Coke here tasted like the Coke there I would dump Pepsi in a heartbeat. I think they use cane sugar instead of corn syrup.
      Janette

Comment

I always drink water or iced tea. The only time I have a Coke is when I have an upset stomach. I do prefer Coke over Pepsi though. It seems most people who like one really dislike the other. Go figure.
        Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

I much prefer coke, expecially if it is from a fountain. Pepsi is sweeter and flatter in my opinion and I just dont prefer it. As for other countries, I know they use cane sugar in Mexico as well and it did taste a little bit diffrent, but not diffrent enough that I fell in love with it.

Comment

I rarely drink soda anymore, but I prefer Pepsi products to Coke. Pepsi is sweeter and their diet soda still has all that CAFFEINE. :cgrin: As far as that cinnamon aftertaste with Coke that was mentioned before...I know what you're talking about. I know that taste very well, but I kinda like it. Red Bull Cola has the same thing, only much stronger.

BTW, did anyone notice that this soda thread has some of the worst spelling and punctuation ever?! I think you guys need to lay off the caffeine! You're gettin' jittery!
            For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
            http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

Comment

what needs to be dealt with is the ice tea in america.. its a travesty :P

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
              ~

Comment

I was reading through this thread and I did not see one Coke lover (I was under the impression from after my trip that American's were Coca-Cola lovers). I'm glad to see though some people sticking up for the Coca-Cola product.

Personally, I couldn't be bothered either way (I don't drink too much of the Coca-Cola products) but i've always been under the impression (and this is correct in Australia) that the Coca-Cola product line (so Sprite, Fanta etc) is of a better quality than their Pepsi cousins.

Comment

Coca-Cola all the way. As a brand, I think it serves the same audience as Disney: everyone. I also like that the logo has pretty much stayed the same.

Pepsi is ridiculous. Their ads are always knocking on Coke or trying to go for Generation X or whatever is IN at the moment, constantly trying to reinvent themselves and changing their logos... talk about outdating yourself.

If you watch old movies and see Coca-Cola in it... it doesn't feel old. When you see a movie with an older pepsi logo, man it looks awful.

Coca-Cola is timeless. Disneyland is timeless. Pepsi pretty much screwed themselves and they continue to do so.

My answer is no. I would not like "PEPSI" back at Disneyland.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                  http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I only like the taste of coke from a fountain. I would very much like to have pepsi as an option. =/

Comment

I will gladly welcome pepsi back if they bring these back first!

old logo too!

Comment

Coke > Pepsi

Pepsi is too sweet and too flat.

Comment

Would be great if they brought back Pepsi. I hate it that Coke is almost everywhere. All restaurants and most theme parks. Although it is great that Knott's is a Pepsi park and also Angel Stadium. Like was said, I can only drink Coke from a fountain also. It is just too bitter tasting from a can. Pepsi is great either way for me.

Comment

Originally posted by flop View Post
                            coke > pepsi

pepsi is too sweet and too flat.
                            +1

Comment

I think Coheteboy hit the nail on the head.

Also I like Diet Coke, but Diet Pepsi's kinda nasty to me so, I'd prefer coke everywhere, with an exception to include Mountain Dew.

Comment

Originally posted by winder*wonder View Post
                                I AM HERE BY THE FIRST COKE LOVER ON THIS THREAD.

i perfer coca cola but i think should try selling more water and juice rather than coke or pepsi products.
                                like thats ever going to happen but who says i cant dream?
                                Dasani is a Coca-Cola product. Although to be honest with you it is simply filtered Los Angeles tap water.

And they sell Minute Maid which is also Coca-Cola. That being stated they also sell Simply Orange which is fresh juice, not from concentrate. Still it is inferior to other fresh-squeezed juice brands out there. If you live in California Trader Joes sells a very good orange juice. Also Perricone Farms is a good brand. They are sold in most Costcos, Bristol Farms, and Stater Bros. Also this company also supplied Disneyland's orange juice back in the day.

Comment

Coke is wayyyy better than Pepsi!

one hundred and one

Comment

Originally posted by AaronInCal View Post
                                    Would be great if they brought back Pepsi. I hate it that Coke is almost everywhere. All restaurants and most theme parks. Although it is great that Knott's is a Pepsi park and also Angel Stadium. Like was said, I can only drink Coke from a fountain also. It is just too bitter tasting from a can. Pepsi is great either way for me.
                                    If I'm not mistaken, it was actually Disney that got rid of the Coca-Cola contract with the Angels and switched to Pepsi when they bought the team from Gene Autry.

Comment

They're both fine to me, but I prefer Coke.
                                      Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Coca-Cola is great for Main Street, since it's close to the same period and the logo fits the style.

But personally, I prefer Pepsi, Coke makes your teeth all gritty.

Comment

Seriously, you know what the best drink is? Back when they sold them, once time I mixed 1/2 Lemon Pepsi and 1/2 Lime Coke together... now that was a great drink!! I was sad when they stopped selling both of them (at least where I am) because I would of kept drinking both of them!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                                          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X