This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who would like "PEPSI" back at Disneyland

I refuse to drink pepsi. when i order a coke at a restraunt and they ask if pepsi is alright i alway get something else....

so heres another vote for coke!

Comment

Coke goes better with so many things, (sounds like a commercial )

And as others have said, pepsi is just too flat and sweet.

Points to Coheteboy for pointing out the nostalgia factor of Coke

Dasani as a Coke "product" already has been pointed out,

And really, I do like Mt Dew as much as Coke, but will never consider it a "REAL" pepsi product, as it did fine for decades without pepsi ownership.
      Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
      An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
      Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
      Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Pepsi...wish there was pepsi....
        Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

Poor Coke! Coke is my Favorite!
          Last edited by Dlandclub33; 10-04-2009, 12:29 PM.

Comment

I am a complete Pepsiholic. I will drink coke from the fountain if that is all that is available but not from abottle or can. My huuby calles me a soda snob. I would love it if DLR sold Pepsi as well as Coke to please both parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Leofoenget View Post
              If it's Coke from the fountain it tastes fine to me. But If I buy a bottle it has a strainge after taste that to me has the hint of cinnamon and I don't like it. Given the choice I will always pick Pepsi. I like Dr Pepper too but that's another debate.
              I also love Dr Pepper in the old glass bottels which is hard to get!
              Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I am a total Pepsi fan. Coke has a cinnamon taste that I don't care for, plus I love the fact that Pepsi makes a caffien free REGULAR Pepsi as opposed to Caff Free DIET.
                Coke makes a regular caffeine free. I can buy it locally at Walmart and Safeway grocery stores.

Comment

Originally posted by Bexington View Post
                  I will gladly welcome pepsi back if they bring these back first!

old logo too!
                  "HEY ARE THEY GOOD?" mmmmm Like to try them!
                  Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I mostly drink water at DL (because my girlfriend hates soda) but if i were to put my vote in, Coke is better.

Comment

I only drink diet sodas, and much prefer Diet Coke. But when it comes to bottled water, I'd much rather have LA or Anaheim tap water than the bilge that is Dasani, as DIP referred to.
                      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
                        ut when it comes to bottled water, I'd much rather have LA or Anaheim tap water than the bilge that is Dasani, as DIP referred to.
                        The former is just the latter filtered...

Comment

Yuck Pepsi
                          Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
                            The former is just the latter filtered...
                            Thanks for the reminder. I again was referencing DIP's post, to that same point.
                            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I went to Guatemala a few years back and the Coke from there was incredible.
                              You're talking about the soft drink... right?

I hate pepsi. Coke is ok. My favorite is Dr. Pepper though.

This thread needs a poll.

Comment

I can do Pepsi if it's the only cola available, but I would much rather have a Coke. However, when I am out with my girlfriend she always gives me this look when I order sodas, so I mostly get water. Not to mention I just feel better after downing a few glasses of water, rather than downing a few sodas which makes me rather full and slow.

Nevertheless, I am glad to have Coke at the parks and get it when I can.

Comment

I HATE Pepsi! I say Coke! =)

Comment

Woohoo! Coke all the way!~ :yea:

The soda, not the *ahem* substance.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
                                    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
                                    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
                                    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Re: Who would like &quot;PEPSI&quot; back at Disneyland

Originally posted by MrLiver View Post

This thread needs a poll.

It certainly does. Mods, make it happen!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                                      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                                      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                                        It certainly does. Mods, make it happen!
                                        Well if this is going to turn into a "Which is better Coke or Pepsi" thread it will need to be moved to the main lounge, plus only the OP can either post the poll themselves of ask a mod to do it.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                                        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by T-bone View Post
                                          I was reading through this thread and I did not see one Coke lover (I was under the impression from after my trip that American's were Coca-Cola lovers). I'm glad to see though some people sticking up for the Coca-Cola product.
                                          I'm another sticking up for my Coke products. I've been a Coca Cola drinker forever. I'm happy to have Coke in Disneyland and have no interest seeing Pepsi return. I only drink Pepsi when I have the taste for cola and Pepsi is the only thing around.
                                          sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X