This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: disney on the mind!

Yeah, this is a good place to find yourself in the company of those thinking/anxious/longing of or for DL.

Still over 4 months for me (us) and been a long time since last visit (Feb 2008)

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

Even though I live close and go quite a bit. I've been thinking about Disneyland all the time since my brother and his family are coming into town next weekend. They've never been to DCA, so I'm planning are day there and another day at Disneyland.
      sigpic

Comment

My pain will end on Friday

Comment

Oh man story of my life!!! You should see my notebooks and sketchbooks from class haha.....sometimes on my lunch break at work I watch my recorded video of fantasmic my friend and I have been planning a trip for over a month and our pain ends this friday
          sigpic

Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

Comment

That is why I LOVE :love: Micechat..because I can be with people who love Disney...everyone at my jobs call me Disneygirl cause I'm always listing to disney music and my desk is filled with everything disney..whenever I hear disney music espically music from rides I drift away to disneyland and imagine myself riding my favorite rides
            "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X