X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cositaluvsmickey
    replied
    Re: disney on the mind!

That is why I LOVE :love: Micechat..because I can be with people who love Disney...everyone at my jobs call me Disneygirl cause I'm always listing to disney music and my desk is filled with everything disney..whenever I hear disney music espically music from rides I drift away to disneyland and imagine myself riding my favorite rides

Leave a comment:

• MarenBoBarren
    replied

Oh man story of my life!!! You should see my notebooks and sketchbooks from class haha.....sometimes on my lunch break at work I watch my recorded video of fantasmic my friend and I have been planning a trip for over a month and our pain ends this friday

Leave a comment:

• kaylas
    replied

My pain will end on Friday

Leave a comment:

• OC2Epcot
    replied

Even though I live close and go quite a bit. I've been thinking about Disneyland all the time since my brother and his family are coming into town next weekend. They've never been to DCA, so I'm planning are day there and another day at Disneyland.

Leave a comment:

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
    replied

Yeah, this is a good place to find yourself in the company of those thinking/anxious/longing of or for DL.

Still over 4 months for me (us) and been a long time since last visit (Feb 2008)

Leave a comment:

• Gandalf75
    replied

I am going crazy right now!!! My last trip was Oct of 2007, so it has been two years. And my husband has never been. We start our drive early Wednesday and our first day will be this Thursday. Having to work today and tomorrow is pure torture.

Leave a comment:

• zsiq
    replied

I have three young children and our friends have to young kids. M y daughter (the oldest has gone before) my son (the middle) has gone before but doesn't remember as he was still a baby. (almost 4 now) so watching him this time around will be really really neat. there are 6 females in our group including an infant so yes it will be a interasting trip in that regard.

I jsut keep thinking about disney I think this really is an illness!

Leave a comment:

• beckix.o.x
    replied

oh it's not fair, i live in england and have never been before.
    i'm so jelous of you guys who live in california, i'd love to go every week.

i love disney and love disneyland only ever been to disneyland resort paris. but i'd really,really....want to go and just enjoy it.
    i get excited and i'm not even going!

but i am going to WDW next year for halloween, 17 days of happiness

Leave a comment:

• Bexington
    replied

Originally posted by zsiq View Post
    So My Fam and I are going to DL the last week on Oct! Our friends are also going with us (9 people total). I just can't get DL off of my mind! less productive work hours, and to much time spent on micechat (lurking) seem to be the norm for me. Just can't wait to go...!

i wish i had it as easy as you do. you're suffering will end soon.

i unfortunately made plans in june for march. park hopper tickets and premium rooms are booked but i still cant reserve the Blue Bayou yet and its a nagging feeling. i find myself suffering from Disneyland fever now. collecting POV videos, constant tracker checking, checking the Anaheim Convention Center schedule. it'll be my last time on star tours I probably.

I tend to go to disneyland only once a year cause if im gonna go i have to go all out and splurge on hotels and restaurants and crazy over priced crap like that. it'll be my boyfriends first time there and im gonna make it a first trip so awesome that i'm getting waaaay off track here.

=D i hope you have a lot of fun when you go on holloween. man 9 members traveling together. i remember i did that when i was a kid we waited about a half hour at the bathrooms. theres a lot of women in our family and they don't have it quite as easy as guys do when it comes to public restrooms. I hope you have like younger siblings or neices or nephews that will be going on some of the E tickets for the first time. that's always fun to watch.

I WANT TO GO TO DISNEYLAND RIGHT NOW!

Leave a comment:

• TinkDisney
    replied

Yay! I'm not alone either I use to live in so cal and went once a week. Now I usually go every other month however I haven't gotten to go because of school and life so i'm going CrAzY!
    I usually have a countdown and then I'll check the disneyland website everyday and look at old pictures. People tell me I have a problem with my love for disneyland.

Leave a comment:

• leslie_537
    replied

I am about to go insane because I can't talk about it. We are surprising our daughter with a birthday trip. I am having a small birthday party on the 10th and we will tell her then that we are going for 4 days for her birthday. It is driving me nuts.

Leave a comment:

• Jazziered
    replied

I am always one thought away from Disneyland.

Leave a comment:

• zsiq
    replied

Ok good, you guys are all with me! everytime we get together with our friends it is all we talk about...My wife and I have been with our two older kids twice during halloween. We haven't been in two years though and can't wait to see all the new stuff. We are also tryignto plan a xmas time trip, but funds are a little tight so we will have to see!

But in the mean time I guess I will continue lurking around mice chat and dreaming of our five days in the parks!

Leave a comment:

• kaylas
    replied

Well ms. chucks I can't keep telling youhow excited I am because thats all we talk about at work haha so I turn to customers

Leave a comment:

• Alice in Wonderland
    replied

Hahah i'm with all of you guys! (:

Leave a comment:

• PerformerInWaiting
    replied

Im not alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d

Leave a comment:

• LittleImagineer
    replied

I get to go to Disneyland a lot but in a few months I am going to WDW for the second time and I'm going on a Disney Cruise for the first time. Well, I can't stop talking about. I talk about it at least once day. I'm just sooo excited. I have everything planned and ready!

Leave a comment:

• leopardchucks
    replied

Originally posted by santadog View Post
    I am absolutely in the same boat - I am taking my 4 year old little girl over Halloween Weekend. She's already packed a couple of times, and has her Halloween Costume all set.
    AAAAAwwwww. So cute!

We have been watching Disney films non-stop at our abode. It's our way of getting primed for the impending magic!

Leave a comment:

• santadog
    replied

I am absolutely in the same boat - I am taking my 4 year old little girl over Halloween Weekend. She's already packed a couple of times, and has her Halloween Costume all set.

Leave a comment:

• disneyfan_87
    replied

im going nutz we are trying to see if we can go for my bfs birthday. im gonna be huge prego and i know i prolly cant ride everything but just to be able to go for a day and enjoy the christmas decor away from arizona would make my year lol.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X