Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

The Forbidden Eye's October Trip Reports Thread

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report The Forbidden Eye's October Trip Reports Thread

Hello Micechat! Welcome to my first Month Trip Report Thread. I want to try something new this month and this is the BETA version of this new Trip Report trend for me.

Instead of posting multiple trip report threads for each day, I will be compiling all my October Trips into one thread so you don't have to scramble all over looking for a certain Trip Report.

The TR from October 4th (yesterday) will be coming up today. So let me tell you what to expect in the first tr from October:

Pixie Hollow
    Disney Villians
    Disneyland Gallery and Opera House
    Princess Fantasy Faire

So stay tuned! Trip Report from October 4th coming soon!

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Re: The Forbidden Eye's October Trip Reports Thread

oh cool can't wait to see your trip reports
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by beckix.o.x View Post
      oh cool can't wait to see your trip reports
      Thanks, I'm still uploading my pics, but I'm leaving for class pretty soon. Check back around 5PM for the first TR.

The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.

Comment

Okey dokie..I will wait till 5 to see ur always entertaining TR
        "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

Noooo............... 5 PM is too long!!!

Comment

Your FIRE!

Comment

actually it's been 5pm it's 20 to 7 lol, (england)

but i get what yah mean
              i do wish i lived in california though..
              sigpic

Comment

Ladies and Gentleman, soon the first October Trip Report will begin. Please be advised that due to the amount of photos taken, this Trip report won't be very long. Once again, the first October TR will be getting underway, very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
                  The TR from October 4th (yesterday) will be coming up today. So let me tell you what to expect in the first tr from October:

Pixie Hollow
                  Disney Villians
                  Disneyland Gallery and Opera House
                  Princess Fantasy Faire

So stay tuned! Trip Report from October 4th coming soon!

Aren't you forgetting something: the FIREWORKS perhaps???

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                    Aren't you forgetting something: the FIREWORKS perhaps???
                    Oh, yeah. Not to mention the hillarious reply from the CM backstage. :lol:

I'll be mentioning those in my TR too.

Comment

Trip Report October 4th

Alright, let the first TR begin!

OCTOBER 4TH TRIP REPORT
                      PIXIES, VILLIANS, PRINCESSES Oh My!

I was at DInseyland yesterday from 12PM-10PM today. Short but I still did what I usually do at the park. As my camera was charged at the last minute, I only turned on my camera when it was necessary to preserve power.

After having lunch with the Micechat group I went on my own. Fastfowarding to 3:45, I headed to Pixie Hollow. As the parade was going through, I went around the Matterhorn to reach the entrance. The line wasn't bad, only a 5 minute wait.

Going in, I saw that my first fairy was Fawn. I remembered her from Labor Day Weekend.

Note the sun glare in all three pics. I actually like the glare. Gives an effect on the pics.

Then I headed on over to Tink, I haven't met this Tink before, but I have seen this tink from Dan's photo album on Facebook and Myspace

Pixie Hollow part 2 is coming up next!

Comment

Short but cool still. You got my number 3 Fawn in there or what I like to call her Giggles. I hear from Dan that she ask about me just like Tink did and how my number 2 Fawn always ask about me. Good start so far.

Comment

Thanks Capt!

PIXIE HOLLOW PART 2

Returning to PH at 4:50, I took some pics of the area before and after I entered the line. As the line closed behind me (last one again!) I waited in line which lasted roughly 20 minutes.

Note the Fountain in the pic below wasn't working, the water jets were also turned off. The jets were on the first time I went in.

This statue seriously needs to be cleaned up.

I was hoping Iridessa would be in since I heard she was there too. But they haven't switched out so Fawn was still there. When I saw her again, she told me to close my eyes for a surprise and when I opened them, she had a baby bird sticker which she put on one of my Photopass cards in my wallet. We took the next pic next to one of the orange flowers.

After saying goodbye to Fawn, I moved on to Tink, and found it was my #1 favorite Tink.

After saying goodbye to Tink, I headed on over to PFF, and some unexpected Disney Villians, but thats for later on. STAY TUNED!

Comment

lol the first Tink like you I never seen before but the second one is my third Tink. So you saw both my number 3 fairies. I think I know why they turn the water works off. Cause it was getting close to closing for Pixie Hollow, Also it may of been cause it was getting cold and third I bet they where getting it ready for the light show for the night at 7:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                              lol the first Tink like you I never seen before but the second one is my third Tink. So you saw both my number 3 fairies. I think I know why they turn the water works off. Cause it was getting close to closing for Pixie Hollow, Also it may of been cause it was getting cold and third I bet they where getting it ready for the light show for the night at 7:45.
                              I don't think thats why the water was off. I saw a disneyland mechanic talking to one of the PH CM's. The light show wasn't going off that night so i assume there was some sort of technical difficulties with it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X