This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Amazon Gold Box NOW: Musical History of Disneyland - box set $46.99

Looky what I ran across: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27"]Amazon.com Gold Box: New Deals. Every Day.[/ame]

Now I know most of you (like myself,) already have the box set... but if you don't have it, get it while it's 53% off! Looks like it's good till noon today.

Re: Amazon Gold Box NOW: Musical History of Disneyland - box set $46.99

Link doesn't work for me.
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Link is dead for me also

Comment

Go to amazon's homepage and click the "deals" link with the little gold chest next to it.
        "I can stand the sight of worms,
        and look at microscopic germs,
        but technicolor pachyderms
        are really too much for me."

Comment

I'm not seeing it on that Deals page, and it's listed at the normal price [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Musical-History-Disneyland-Disney/dp/B000AA4MHM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1254764271&sr=1-2"]here[/ame]. Bummer...I would have bought it!

Comment

Thanks for the link! Though I don't see the disney cds, i bought a Visual Dictionary of Lego Star Wars!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
            http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
              I'm not seeing it on that Deals page, and it's listed at the normal price here. Bummer...I would have bought it!
              ?

It's showing up for me on the deals page. There is some random World's Fair picture with it, but it does indeed say Musical History of Disneyland box set...
              "I can stand the sight of worms,
              and look at microscopic germs,
              but technicolor pachyderms
              are really too much for me."

Comment

Sorry for the link being dead... I didn't know pasting it wouldn't work.

If you go to amazon.com and click on the gold box, you will see it. It's 96% sold now, should sell out before noon.

Comment

Ah crap...it was there, and I missed it! I should have relied more on my reading skills than my visual recognition ones...

Comment

Found it and it said "All Deals Claimed"

Comment

Well, it looks like the deal sold out. Hopefully some of you got one!

Comment

Another music deal is coming at noon PST. From the Amazon teaser: "A must for any Walt Disney fan, this shows how Disney made it off the screen and into the real world."

EDIT - It's the 1964 World's Fair Box Set. In the "Lightning Deals" for 56% off regular price. Total will be $21.99.
                        Last edited by Goofus; 10-05-2009, 12:06 PM.

Comment

I just saw the World's Fair set and snagged one myself.

That was as a pretty decent price for the 50th set. I have that and it is fabulous.

Brian
                          ---------------------------------------------------------
                          My Avatar: Duck vs. Monorail, Disneyland 3/18/11

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X