This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Dland in the future: a satirical story

So, here is a piece that started out as an essay regarding how overly corporate Disney has become, how they have lost some of the Walt magic...and it turned into a satirical short story about Disneyland in the future. This was all done with a giant love for Disney and I hope no one is offended.

forces of geek: Trip to Copyright Disneyland™ with the Hornblowers

Re: Dland in the future: a satirical story

Man, if there is ever a Wal-Mart store on any Disney-owned land, that will be the official end of Western civilization. Thanks for the fun story!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Weaver View Post
      Man, if there is ever a Wal-Mart store on any Disney-owned land, that will be the official end of Western civilization. Thanks for the fun story!
      At that point, whatever remnants of childhood wonder lived inside of me, would get so sick that it would spend the rest of its life in a convalescent home.

Comment

Is it wrong that I actually got the biggest laugh out of "solar-powered oil refinery"?
        Like this post? Read more like it at The Disneyland Dilettante!

Comment

No, it's not wrong - I had to stop and think, "what do they mean, solar-powered oil refinery?"

Comment

Originally posted by Karalora View Post
            Is it wrong that I actually got the biggest laugh out of "solar-powered oil refinery"?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X