This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Halloween Screams Soundtrack

Does anyone know if the sound track from the Halloween Screams fireworks show is available anywhere? I know that there is an audio recording of the show (in this thread: http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ams-audio.html) but I was wondering if anyone knew if it was available without the crowd and fireworks noise. Just the music.

Re: Halloween Screams Soundtrack

But remember...

A reminder from our FAQ's:

What kind of materials can I post?
    There will be times when you want to share something you found on the Internet with your fellow MiceChatters. Sharing is indeed caring. But, please be careful - there may be hurdles for you to jump. When you post information, an image, video or audio file from another source, make sure you are not posting content that is copyrighted. Such materials being shared and distributed without the consent of the person who owns the copyrights to the item in question is not allowed. This includes pictures from other websites. If you wish to discuss a picture, post a link to the site's page that the picture is on, and not the picture itself. Always make sure that you credit the original source of information which is not your own. Finally, check the terms of the site you found the information on - they will usually explain what can and can't be shared and how it should be cited.

MiceChat reserves the right to delete content (or credit it for you), that we feel violates general copyright principles. Members are reminded to use the "Report Post" button to alert us to possible copy right infringement.

Please remember that links to sites where files can be downloaded will be removed per our site policy. MiceChat for obvious legal reasons does not condone or allow the posting of sites that have the potential for illegal downloading or copyright infringement. Links or references to other sites that also have forums may also be removed per policy.

Thanks.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Well, the closest your going to get is the Hallowishes tracks from the Magic Kingdom Events Party Music CD.

Thats where the audio for Halloween Screams came from. Essentialy it's our own version of Hallowishes, just hosted by Jack Skellington and cut down from the original Hallowishes Track.

Currently, a Halloween Screams Soundtrack has not been produced yet and it is highly unlikley that there will be a CD for it.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
      The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
      Indy Ride Count: 2211
      World of Color Count: 74

Comment

I looked at the MK event music cd. Does Hallowishes have everything that Halloween Screams has? I'm mostly looking for the music, I loved the remixes of Grim Grinning Ghosts and other songs as well. I'll buy the CD if it has the same thing as what I head at Halloween Screams

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyRoyalty View Post
          I looked at the MK event music cd. Does Hallowishes have everything that Halloween Screams has? I'm mostly looking for the music, I loved the remixes of Grim Grinning Ghosts and other songs as well. I'll buy the CD if it has the same thing as what I head at Halloween Screams
          YES!!! Halloween Screams is an edited version of Hallowishes. Hallowishes is the Original Source.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
          The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
          Indy Ride Count: 2211
          World of Color Count: 74

Comment

The only thing is that Hallowishes isn't hosted by Jack Skellington, if that makes any difference. It's more Haunted Mansion-themed.

Comment

It's not the host that I care about, it's the music! I'll be looking into the MK Events CD then

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X