Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Masked Characters Would You Like to See Turned Into Face Characters?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What Masked Characters Would You Like to See Turned Into Face Characters?

Since we're not at the point where all of the furries or masked characters can talk to guests, why not turn some of them into face characters? In order to keep the charm, I know it's more feasible for some characters than others, but which ones would you like to see?

The ones that come to mind for me are Captain Hook and Jafar. They already have face versions on Fantasmic! and the Aladdin show and I'd want to be able to converse with them in the park.

Re: What Masked Characters Would You Like to See Turned Into Face Characters?

Mickey
    Originally posted by Captain_Jenny1987
    Oh dear sweet zombie jesus on a stick no.

Comment

The Queen of Hearts, Jafar, Captain Hook, Frollo, Radcliff, the Old Hag. I pretty much just named all the villians didn't I!

Comment

I second Mickey, but only if he looks like this.
        http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...umanMickey.png
        (Yes I'm a hopeless Anime Fan...)

But to be honest I would like to see Hook or even Jafar have a face character. Only because I can see them having so much fun with the character instead of just being a mute! XD
        Kinda like how Mad Hatter has all the fun just being nutty.

Comment

I think the villains mentioned would be cool!

Also, I'd like the opposite for jack. I'd like the head to be a complete fuzzy character, because the mask turning into a face character looks really odd and alien-y =P

Comment

Originally posted by ♥disney.princess♥ View Post
            Also, I'd like the opposite for jack. I'd like the head to be a complete fuzzy character, because the mask turning into a face character looks really odd and alien-y =P
            i agree.. it looks WAY too disjointed, especially for a character whos entire head is just a ball-shape..

just for kicks, i'd like to see them attempt to make Beast into a face character
            -plagued

Comment

Does this count?

Beast turned human character. I think they actually have the beast in human form at TDL sometimes, don't they? It's the same mentality of the Ariel character now being human. It's how the movie ended, so it's like they walk from the end of the movie into Disneyland.

Comment

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. It would be really hard to find someone who can grimace all day long, but it would be well worth it if guests could interact with them verbally and listen to their silliness.
                For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
                http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

Comment

Originally posted by WDITrent View Post
                  Does this count?

Beast turned human character. I think they actually have the beast in human form at TDL sometimes, don't they? It's the same mentality of the Ariel character now being human. It's how the movie ended, so it's like they walk from the end of the movie into Disneyland.
                  How about Gaston too? Hubba Hubba!

Comment

Oh, yeah, Gaston would be cool to have walking around in the parks, maybe with Belle, not in her fancy gold dress, and he'd be easy and cheap, too, since he doesn't require prosthetics like the Mad Hatter does, or Beast would

Comment

There's already a Gaston in DLP.
                      He even does Meet n' Greet after the show.
                      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9KMMR_qe6c&feature=related"]YouTube - Halloween 2008 - The Disney Villains Show Part 2[/ame]
                      He's got SUCH a lovely singing voice.

Comment

French people really accept some weird things. In what universe would Gaston be dancing in circles with Maleficent???? I wish we had cool villian things like this in Cali though....

Comment

For me I would like Hook and Jafar and maybe Mr. Smee oh and Geppetto to why not have him be a face character.

Comment

Hmmm. That Gaston did not get my heart fluttery. :unsure: I was hoping for some biceps, not ruffles! His "singing" is very nice indeed. Ha!

Comment

Lilo, Woody, Buzz, and Jesse
                              sigpic
                              Home away from Home.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X