This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Birthday Celebration!

This past weekend has been A-MAZING!!!! My friend flew in from Memphis, and we celebrated another one our friend's birthday on Monday! Below are a few photos of us in the park, I really didnt catch much halloween decor The lines weren't bad at all! We rode everything the birthday girl wanted, Space Mountain was a 55 min wait and they didnt want to wait! (Which I didnt mind too much being that I had waited 70 mins two weeks ago for it!!!) (I have to admit I did ride it last week for the 2nd time but it was only a 25 min wait and I enjoyed it, although it still left me dissapointed in the halloween overlay) We also caught the fireworks! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the halloween fireworks!!!!! They are my FAVORITE!!! (Yes even better than Magical!!!)
    Anyway here are some photos!

Our 1st stop was Adventure Land! I FINALLY went to the Tiki Room for FIRST time!!! Uuumm... Yeah I did not like it at all! Talking birds and singing plants just dont do it for me!

The Jungle Cruise is becoming one of my favorites, I have to admit it all depends on the CM! Hopefully they have some personality! Ours most certainly did!

Indiana Jones was CLOSED! So bummed about that! POTC was awesome as always!

This is at the end of POTC... Is this suppose to be "hidden"
    Mickey??

The Haunted Mansion, Always FANTASTIC!!!! We did get a fastpass for this one, it was pretty darn packed for this ride!!!

I was the one who had to take "front seat" for Splash Mountain!

And I was pretty much DRENCHED for a couple hours!!! (The photo doesnt do justice at ALL!)

My friend's Sister was ALWAYS trying to "sport" something every photo we took! But I enjoyed it because its what you make of every moment!!!

The "wonderful" innoventions!!! I suppose it's what you make of it!
    We sang, or at least TRIED sining "the circle of life"

Finding Nemo.... Lets just say some were pretty upset after this one...
    (Can you see we were all wearing our little celebrating pins?!!! Isnt that just cute?!!!)

I loveeeeeeeeeeed this!!! It was Buzz and Woody holding a Mickey Hat!!! SO freakin cute!!!

Woody is My Fav!!!

I know everyone hates HISTA, but they enjoyed it, it was the birthday girls first time. There was quite a few people awaiting the show too...

The Famous "C2" Smile!

Always have to get that Castle Shot!

Last edited by TheGlassSlipper; 10-07-2009, 09:18 PM.

Re: Birthday Celebration!

Awesome trip report! I went tuesday for my mom's bday, and Indy was closed too. I also went Saturday, and indy had broke down. I guess they never got it up again

Comment

Nice trip report, but you not liking the Tiki Room :botox:

Very disappointed in you lol
      DL Trips: '86, '87, '88, '89, '91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15...

Comment

I went to the Tiki Room for the first time this year too, I thought it was great!

Nice pictures tho! Glad you had a good time

Comment

It looks like you had a great time! I never thought about the barrels being a Hidden Mickey! It looks like one to me. Obviously it was not an 'intentional' one, but it does fit the 'classic' Mickey criteria! Awesome!
          For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
          http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

Comment

An another AWESOME BBB TR!! Two thumbs up!!! :thumbup:

Comment

Great photos ! You are just adorable. Glad you had a nice birthday and way to go FINALLY going to Tiki Room! (I've been going there maybe since it opened! ha!)

Comment

Great TR, you'd be so fun to go to disneyland with! How often do you go? We have a nephew who visits from Utah a couple times a year, we'd love to have you join us sometime. You didnt like the Tiki Room! That is my wifes favorite.

Comment

Nice photos and great TR!
                  MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
                  (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

nice pixs looks like u had lots of fun

Comment

BBB..one thing to say...You made my long boring hectic day by posting one of ur awesome TR... awesome as always :thumbup:
                      "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

looks like a fun birthday trip for your friend. it's too bad you didn't like the Tiki Room- it's such a classic. and I'm also not a fan of the pictures taken with flash

Comment

Hey!! We were there on Monday celebrating my son's birthday!!
                          Looks like you all had a great time, a perfect Disneyland day!!

Comment

Looks like you guys had so much fun, smiles everywhere!!

By the way I love that Minnie bag! Did you get that at the park?
                            I :love: Donald Duck!

Comment

Wonderful pictures.
                              "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Fun report but I'm going to say shame shame shame! You know why!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                                http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

HIDE BBB!!! The MC Police are gonna be on you like white on rice for those certain photos you took...>_>

I'd hate to see you banned

Comment

Another great TR!

I'm sorry that you didn't like the Tiki Room. It's actually one of my favorites. I usually go to it a couple of times each day I'm there.

This is an example of what makes DL such a fun place....There's something for everyone.

It doesn't look all that crowded, to me that always makes it more enjoyable.

It's always nice to take someone on something they've never been on before. The look in their eyes as they experience something new is indescribable!

Glad you and your pals had a nice time!

Rob

Comment

:blush: Thanks EVERYONE! I am glad you all enjoy my TRs so much! That makes me happy! I'm sorry to those who are Tiki Room fans but that wasn't anything too exciting for me. There was only about 10 people in the entire room during the show. It was cute for the first time, but I dont think I'd wait to see it again... But to each his own right? Thats what makes us unique we all prefer and favor different attractions at Disneyland.

(Rob- It is relaxing though after a long day, and Im glad you enjoy it!!!) There is something for everyone and thats what I love!!!!

It wasnt crowded at all! It was a Monday too so everyone was either at work or school.
                                      Scarlett thanks, my bag is actually from the Disney store, I got it at the Brea Mall!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZomBats View Post

I'd hate to see you banned
                                        this makes me sad...

Im sorry.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X