This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disney park: the Videogame

WestsideCM99: No there is no fee to enter "Magicland" on secondlife.com. However the owner of the place is a big Disneyland fan herself and you can find her in the park sometimes walking around and ask her questions or donate "Lindens" to her cause to keep the park going. She did an EXCELLENT job...

Quantom:That video was sick man, lol..in a good way. That graveyard scene when 100's of zombies hit at once was awesome, I wont go through that ride again without thinking about that game now..haha!Thanks

Comment

Well, Ridley Pearson has confirmed a new MMO based on Kingdom Keepers slotted for Spring with his new book, so I'm sure that'll have some likeness to the parks.

^Art by me!
      Check out my
      Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 8.19.15}
      You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
      Visit my
      Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
      Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 22

Comment

Originally posted by KEBSD View Post
        Well, Ridley Pearson has confirmed a new MMO based on Kingdom Keepers slotted for Spring with his new book, so I'm sure that'll have some likeness to the parks.
        Yup /\

I hope that turns out good.....

Then there was vmk.... which should of stayed oepn scroll down and click enter to see what it was.

GPVMK ? Memory of a great place to be with friends

~babs

Thank you Solitary!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X