Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Disney's Electrical Parade showing for Christmas?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is Disney's Electrical Parade showing for Christmas?

Another question regarding shows during the Christmas season - will DEP be playing during this time?

Re: Is Disney's Electrical Parade showing for Christmas?

Originally posted by stevo505 View Post
    Another question regarding shows during the Christmas season - will DEP be playing during this time?
    Yes, but usually on the weekends(I think that might change this year, anybody correct me if I'm wrong.)

Timekeeper.
    sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo505 View Post
      Based on past years, it will begin Dec 18th, and play nightly through Jan 3rd.
      If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

:yea:Yes!!!!!!!

Comment

I haven't been able to see this for yrs since we happen to go when its not showing.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcon10t View Post
            Based on past years, it will begin Dec 18th, and play nightly through Jan 3rd.

why does it start on the 18th and not earlier in the Christmas season?

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantsTheRedhead View Post
              why does it start on the 18th and not earlier in the Christmas season?
              Crowds aren't large enough? With the heavy crowds from the 18-Jan 3, it will take some of the pressure off the fireworks/Fantasmic! shows.
              If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

The question I have is if it's going to be going along a shortened route. The walls up in Paradise Pier are VERY TIGHT. I can't even imagine the floats being able to squeeze through that corridor. Am I wrong on this?

...Joe...

Comment

Disney hopes to have the Golden State Park Amphitheater area finished by December 18th and that should allow the entire Performance Corridor to be available for the DEP.
                  Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Didn't i hear somewhere that they might move the electrical parade to Disneyland. Why don't they move it to Disneyland during Christmas Season
                    Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Visited/Future Visits:

Disneyland Resort: 1987/1989/1992/1994/2000/2011/2014/2016/2017

Walt Disney World Resort: ???

Tokyo Disney Resort: 2009

Disneyland Resort Paris: ???

Hong Kong Disneyland Resort: ???

Comment

It would interfer with the Christmas Fantasy Parade.

Comment

Originally posted by TDRFAN25 View Post
                        Didn't i hear somewhere that they might move the electrical parade to Disneyland. Why don't they move it to Disneyland during Christmas Season
                        Because Disneyland would then have 3 nighttime offerings and DCA would have 0.

Comment

Originally posted by ICe101 View Post
                          Because Disneyland would then have 3 nighttime offerings and DCA would have 0.
                          Eventually Disneyland will get DEP (I THINK) due to the major construction at Sunshine Plaza and Hollywood Pictures Backlot. DCA will probably push for an earlier date due to heavy crowds Just imagine crowds not will the Halloween Overlay. I bet there are going to be new additions to this years Holiday Season
                          Follow me on Twitter @hurricanefreak

"hope for the best plan for the worst"

Comment

Can't wait to see all of it!!!!!!!!
                            Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

Im pretty sure for Christmas Electrical Parade will do the small route that Pixar does, from Sunshine Plaza to the tortilla gate. And then in summer do the opposite, go from Paradise Pier to the Tortilla Gate, due to the construction of the plaza.

Comment

This bums me out majorly. We're going this weekend and the ELP is my favorite parade. It makes me sad that I won't get to see it
                                sigpic
                                I raise my Kitties right.... they only watch the finest shows.

Comment

Does anybody know when disneyland will be getting the electrical parade? I thought i heard spring to draw some of the crowds away from dca during wwc time and because they don't have the space. Why hasn't there been an announcement? Are they just going to put it on hiatus until summer and make it a summer announcement?

Comment

I dont think its even confirmed to be true.

Comment

It's been confirmed that DEP is going to be showing DCA from Dec. 18 to Jan 3.

Disneyland Resort holiday season begins this week - Around Disney : The Orange County Register

Comment

dangit.
                                        i wanted to see it
                                        but i won't be there during those times
                                        unless by some really miraculous reason
                                        i get to go to disneyland during those times
                                        Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                                        You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                                        Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X