This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PandaGirl's Birthday Trip 10/04-10/07

aw that was a great report. I love the pictures at the end with you guys and Mickey's ears from the Fun Wheel, I'm definitely trying that next time. Happy late birthday, looks like you lots of fun!

Comment

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I'm glad you all enjoyed my trip report.

It makes me glad that I shared my pics with fellow MC'ers when I get such great replies.

It definitely was a different experience without the kids. I will be glad to take them on my next trip, hopefully during Christmas time. (crosses fingers)

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantsTheRedhead View Post
        aw that was a great report. I love the pictures at the end with you guys and Mickey's ears from the Fun Wheel, I'm definitely trying that next time. Happy late birthday, looks like you lots of fun!
        Thanks!!

I'm sure you can tell that we were on the bridge where the photo pass people usually are. The person taking the pic had to bend down and get at just the right angle. I can't wait to see your pics. Have fun!

Comment

The "ears" pics in front of the wheel are cool!

Thanks for posting a really great TR. So detailed! Happy belated bday and I hope you do get to go during xmas. Even though I will be super-jealous, then!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X