This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Review] Main Street Electrical Parade

The new MSEP had came out over the summer and I was searching for the music today... and it made me think of the new one. What do you think of it? I absolutely hate it..... I really think it ruined the magic from my childhood... especially the music overlay.

Do you think they should go back to the old one?

~babs

Thank you Solitary!

Re: Main Street Electrical Parade

I actually liked all the upgrades they did this year. The music seems much fuller and richer, and while some portion are not as good as they were before, I definitely feel that as a whole it was an improvement. It was a much needed upgrade, in my opinion.

Comment

I also loved the new additions and the music stuck! I really wouldn't mind if they kept this music, idk why it would ruin your childhood though, but I'm sorry it does. I think soundtrack was a different take on a classic, nothing wrong with that.

Comment

I loved it. I loved the music. It's funny how many people complain the parade is unchanged and stuck in the past, yet, when Disney makes a change, people will complain a dated parade stuck in the past is undergoing change.

Comment

I also like the new music I see nothing wrong with it. To me it sounds as good as the old one dose. The only thing I miss from it is the Dumbo float I which they kept that in the parade.

Comment

Just a somewhat unrelated question. Does anyone know when the electrical parade is coming back to DCA? Or if it is... Thanks
            To all who come this happy place, welcome.
            Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X