This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Not being charged for my AP

Something weird is going on, my credit card hasn't been charged for my deluxe ap in almost 2 months. Should I be worried or happy? Might it have been canceled?

Re: Not being charged for my AP

I don't know the answer, but I will recommend you to call Disneyland. Cause if it was me, I wouldn't want to look at my statement to see I got charged for those two months all at once if I wasn't expecting it.

Comment

You also don't want to arrive at the park, try to use your AP and find out that due to a billing problem, your AP is no longer valid.

I'd straighten it out now if possible.

Comment

Be very very afraid...
        Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
        Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

I was amazed at how fast my credit card was charged for our 1st AP's. I was also pleasantly surprised at how fast they got to my front door! If you haven't been charged yet, there must be a problem.
          Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

Perhaps your credit/debit card was renewed without you advising them of the new number?

Comment

My friend recently told me that Disney mistaken print out her AP when she renewed her AP for next year that it said that it would expire in..................... 2011!!! She gets a year free from Disney, is that possible?? That would be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
                You also don't want to arrive at the park, try to use your AP and find out that due to a billing problem, your AP is no longer valid.

I'd straighten it out now if possible.
                Good advice to straighten it out in advance. Nothing more disappointing than to get to the turn stiles and your AP pass is rejected and they can't let you in. :bang: I'm sure at that point they would send you over to Guest Relations to get it all sorted out. :beg: Then I'm sure you'll finally see the charges appear on your credit card after Disney finally realizes that they didn't bill you.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                  My friend recently told me that Disney mistaken print out her AP when she renewed her AP for next year that it said that it would expire in..................... 2011!!! She gets a year free from Disney, is that possible?? That would be awesome!
                  Yeah that sure would be awesome to get 2 years for the price of one. But I'm sure it's just a misprint on her card but really ONLY valid for the ONE year. I'm sure she could call and find out, but then maybe she'll be disappointed to find out that it's just truly a misprint.
                  sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X