This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Your favorite place at DLR

I'm very new to MC, but not that new to DL.

So, I wanted to know, where is your FAVORITE place to just sit and people watch at DLR, eat lunch, and/or enjoy the scenery?

My favorite place is below the Hungry Bear Restaurant right by the water. It's so peaceful and you can watch the canoes and the Mark Twain go by.

Re: Your favorite place at DLR

I really like the area to the left of Sleeping Beauty Castle, between the castle moat and the Plaza Gardens stage. It's beautiful there, with little streams, bridges, ducks on the water, and lush landscaping everywhere. It's quiet even though it's close to the center of Disneyland. It's refreshing and relaxing to be there.

Comment

welcome to micechat!!!!
      and i like sitting on mainstreet watching ppl go by and watching meet and greets
      So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Originally posted by LinkLarkin View Post
        I'm very new to MC, but not that new to DL.

So, I wanted to know, where is your FAVORITE place to just sit and people watch at DLR, eat lunch, and/or enjoy the scenery?

My favorite place is below the Hungry Bear Restaurant right by the water. It's so peaceful and you can watch the canoes and the Mark Twain go by.
        Welcome, Link -

Two of my favorites are the Hungry Bear location you described, and the area of Snow White's Wishing Well.
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Hi, welcome to Micechat!
          I absolutely love New Orleans square and Main street! Those are like my two favorite places just to sit and such.

Comment

Originally posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
            Hi, welcome to Micechat!
            I absolutely love New Orleans square and Main street! Those are like my two favorite places just to sit and such.
            Two great minds think alike!
            Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

I have two favorite spots.
              1) Sitting on the porch on Main Street, watching the people go by.
              2) On the east side of Tom Sawyer's Island (so long as it doesn't smell like pee).

Comment

Welcome to MC! My favorite spot is definitely the Hungry Bear. Sooo peaceful.
                https://twitter.com/ajcurry_

Comment

I have many favorite places throughout DLR...but my all time favorite is at the Catal restaurant, second story sitting outside watching people while enjoying a glass of wine and having dinner.

Comment

It's nice to relax in the lobby of the Grand Californian. Great place to watch people walk by and listen to the piano music. I usually do it in between parks, since it is conveniently located between the DCA's Grizzly Peak entrance and the Monorail station.

Comment

On the top deck of the Mark Twain looking out into NOS.

Comment

Pacific Warf

Comment

my favorite spot in disneyland is the Blue Bayou. what a wonderful atmosphere.

Comment

I like to sit by the fountain in New Orleans Square, next to the train station.

Comment

Originally posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
                              Hi, welcome to Micechat!
                              I'd have to be the third person to agree. I also love Adventureland and the jungle sound effects. The Pixie Hollow fountain show area is also very relaxing. Although I did lose my camera there (:rant I love the celtic music and the sound of the water. It's best at night!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

For years we've used Snow White's grotto as a meeting place for friends and family. I find it peaceful and relaxing and has a grreat view of the central plaza.
                                Adults are only kids grown up, anyway - Walt Disney

Comment

I enjoy riding the Disneyland Railroad for a few "trips around Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom". I like overhearing families making plans as to where to go and what to do next. Sometimes the joy for toddlers is too much and they are willing to talk to anyone about how their day is going, what characters they have seen and what they enjoyed.
                                  sigpic

Comment

Love the monorail
                                    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
                                    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X