Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone seen Ariel in her Sea Foam Dress Lately?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Anyone seen Ariel in her Sea Foam Dress Lately?

has ariel been out in her sea foam dress at all recently? shes my favorite princess and it bugs me they closed down ariels grotto!!!!!!!!!!! so if anyones seen her where? and what times and days is she out? oo and if u hav pics post plz!!!!
    Last edited by PerformerInWaiting; 10-11-2009, 02:43 PM.
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

re: Anyone seen Ariel in her Sea Foam Dress Lately?

I haven't been since August, so I'm not too up-to-date on character whereabouts, but I believe she is part of the Princess Fantasy Faire. I miss the Grotto, too I loved the cheesy mist effects and the grand entrance music.

Comment

Ariels's Grotto is closed?? We were hoping to go in December.....anyone know anything?
      Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

Ariel's Grotto is closed??? When was this??? Yeah, you can only see Ariel at PFF at random times throughout the day.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Apples4Disney View Post
          Ariels's Grotto is closed?? We were hoping to go in December.....anyone know anything?
          The meet and great location at Disneyland was transformed into Pixie Hollow last year, but the restaurant at DCA is still open.

Comment

I think they mean the meet n greet that was behind buzz and is now the pixie hallow

Comment

I think by Ariel's Grotto they might mean the meet and greet spot she used to have that was replaced by Pixie Hollow... Ariel's Grotto looked like it was still open over at DCA today

Comment

Isn't there a rumor that a meet and greet area for Ariel's mermaid form might be made near the new Little Mermaid attraction at DCA?

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                Indy Ride Count: 2211
                World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Yeah, that is what I heard, too!

Originally posted by Donald1980 View Post
                  The meet and great location at Disneyland was transformed into Pixie Hollow last year, but the restaurant at DCA is still open.
                  Ohhhhhh.................. THAT Ariel's Grotto!!! It was confusing when both of them were open,

Comment

Hahahaha oops! Sorry for the name mistake. What was the name of that area? Wasn't it something like Triton Gardens?

Comment

taken 2 week ago at PFF
                      "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." :ghug:

The Beatles

Comment

My latest visit to PFF:

October 3, 2009

Comment

geez... dan always got the better pic :P... do you still have the random ones i took.

The Beatles

Comment

What random ones?? Sorry,

Comment

from like a few years ago

The Beatles

Comment

Re: Anyone seen Ariel in her Sea Foam Dress Lately?

It's too bad she hasn't been around at all. But we should be seeing her again the the Christmas parade in about a month!
                                Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                                An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                                Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                                Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by karebear286 View Post
                                  from like a few years ago
                                  I don't remember................ remind me.

Comment

I have also hear once Ariel's new ride and meet and greet is done there going to change the name of her restaunt. It will no longer be call Ariel's Grotto. But it still will have the Princess in there minus Ariel send she be down the ramp from her restaunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                                      My latest visit to PFF:

October 3, 2009
                                      OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! and thanks to everyone for the help too! wait shes gonna appear in mermaid form wen the ride opens??????? OHH THAT WUD B AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                      So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

We saw her in her Sea Foam dress at Mickey's Trick or Treat Party on Friday.
                                        --Leslie ~See my photos on FLICKR ~

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X