This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What happened to Ariel?

I went to the 10:30 Fantasmic! last night and, guess what? No Ariel. It was really weird. So what's up? Swine flu? Mercury poisoning? Or maybe she got caught in a net?

Re: What happened to Ariel?

Hahahahaha.
    Poor Ariel.

But that is weird. I wonder how that looked. Was Eric dancing solo or was there just no Ariel float?

Comment

Just no Ariel float whatsoever. It was a little awkward and unbalanced. Two coming from one side, and no Ariel even though they had that part of the song. It was weird.

Comment

Did she show up on the Mark Twinn at the end. Now if she was on there then that would be very weird. I remember one time I saw Fan when Belle and Beast came out Belle was sitting down all the way though wild Beast was dancing around her. After it ended I hear from cast members that the reason she was sitting was part of her outfit rip so she had to sit to do her part with only moving her arms.

Comment

Same thing happened Sunday night. I asked why Ariel wasn't there if "Part of Your World" was playing and my mom was like, "well, it's still a princess song" (she's never seen Fantasmic! before and likes to make up answers). She was on the Mark Twain.

Comment

Maybe there is something wrong with her float or Eric!
            --Leslie ~See my photos on FLICKR ~

Comment

stuff happens often enough where one princess float doesn't make it out. they'll usually be on the mark twain if that occurs though because it was a barge problem not a princess problem.

Comment

Strange. When I went on my birthday to DL, Ariel was dancing by herself.
                "Well, let's see here.. we'll take, hmm,yes, a little cirrus, and, hmm, a touch of nimbostratus, and a dash of cumulus" --Zeus

Comment

This happens sometimes. I've seen it where Snow White doesn't come out and the whole dramatic build up is lackluster. Life goes on

Comment

I have to tell you that secretly I love when something is askew in a show that I know pretty well. It is probably because I love to come up with wild synopsis for each occasion. "Ariel gained too much weight this week due to her boyfriend breaking up with her and cant' get into the fins. Now they just put her on the Mark Twain and drape the fins over her legs until she trims down and gets happy again.

This is not totally related but the first time I saw Fantasmic the characters were on the Island because the Mark Twain was down or something and I loved it all the same because it was my first time. Imagine my surprise when I saw it and the Mark Twain came out with probably double the amount of characters.

I LOVE Fantasmic and have yet to see Murphy....boo boo boo.

Comment

I have to agree, it's kind of a unique experience to see something go wrong. That is, if it's just something more mild like the dragon not going down, or a barge not coming out, and not something huge that can get people hurt, like Murphy setting the audience on fire, or her head falling off.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X