replied
    Re: what ride will you work at

Hmmmm...
    AH Ha I would work on the haunted mansion my fav ride

Leave a comment:

• Woozle
    replied

I would like to work on SplashMountain or Indy.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Weaver
    replied

The exhaust fumes would make working Autopia a living hell for me. When are they going to switch to electric cars already?

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Bergman
    replied

Originally posted by WDWDN View Post
    My wife and I , both teachers by day, have decided that when we retire we are moving out west and work somewhere at DL. I would love to be one of the undercover security guys who look like tourists as you enter the parks.

If you have never seen them, then good they are doing their job well. My wife is still undecided but I could see her at Guests Relations.
    There's a caveat - if you've never seen them because you weren't specifically looking for them... If you want to see them, you can spot the UC rather quickly.

:blush: Not that I've ever spotted a potential shoplifter sliding an item into their pocket and started to quietly go get a Clerk - and then carefully looked around and spotted the Undercover is already on it. ( Nod towards lowlife, tucking gesture to my pocket...?) () (:thumbup Okay, it's handled. Walk away without a worry.

--<< Bruce >>--

Leave a comment:

• WDWDN
    replied

My wife and I , both teachers by day, have decided that when we retire we are moving out west and work somewhere at DL. I would love to be one of the undercover security guys who look like tourists as you enter the parks.

If you have never seen them, then good they are doing their job well. My wife is still undecided but I could see her at Guests Relations.

Leave a comment:

• SolCross
    replied

Originally posted by karebear286 View Post
    no, no devil ride. i lasted a month even with the love i had for those who were working with me
    If you focus on the negative aspect of any job, it's going to suck regardless of what it is.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Weaver
    replied

Seems like if you worked inside the Haunted Mansion day after day you would never get any sunlight and you would develop a cadaverous pallor (and Vitamin D deficiency).

Leave a comment:

• Peace_N_Love
    replied

I always thought that if I worked attractions it would definitely be Haunted Mansion. I have the "evil laugh" down. I've been doing it since I was a kid. I'd love to be able to use that on a daily basis. Although I'd probably get better use of it on ToT, right when the elevator doors are closing... and opening. ) I might be in the wrong department.

Leave a comment:

• scarlett_3184
    replied

I say either Haunted Mansion or Tower of Terror!

I love those costumes and to be able to play around with the guests!

Leave a comment:

• dogtherock
    replied

Hopefully Indy or Haunted Mansion!

Leave a comment:

• karebear286
    replied

Originally posted by SolCross View Post
    It depends on who you're working with.
    no, no devil ride. i lasted a month even with the love i had for those who were working with me

Leave a comment:

• leopardchucks
    replied

If I had to pick a ride to work at, I guess I would go for HM or Splash Mountain. I love it when people scream! Also, it might pretty funny to see folks get their feathers all ruffled after riding an attraction with 'splash' in the name. ha!

Leave a comment:

• SolCross
    replied

Originally posted by Usul831 View Post
    I noticed nobody mentioned Autopia yet.... Worst ride to work at?

At least until they switch to all electric vehicles maybe!
    It depends on who you're working with.

Leave a comment:

• d1mex
    replied

Indy, ToT, or RSR.

Leave a comment:

• karebear286
    replied

tours and small world..lol

Leave a comment:

• TheGlassSlipper
    replied

This is a tough one...

Leave a comment:

• DisneyLover0331
    replied

Wow you guys have really given me something to think about. I just got accepted into the DLR College Program and I will be doing attractions I have been debating with myself about where I would idealy love to be placed. I think that TSMM would be awesome, but I love the originals like PoTC and HM along with Indy and many others... I just can't seem to make up my mind haha

Leave a comment:

• Ellis
    replied

The Indy night crew. I get to walk the attraction and notice things you can never see whilst being bounced around in a transport. Plus if I could as a guest, I always would stay at the park till 4 am anyway. It would also be interesting to be one of the workers that transforms HM into HMH.

Leave a comment:

• Sir Didymus
    replied

I would love being a monorail pilot or a DLRR conductor. But for actual attractions.....Nemo, BTMRR, Matterhorn, pretty much anything that's mostly outdoors all the time. I really couldn't handle being cooped up for so long in a show building, I would just get depressed and start sulking. That being said, HM or TOT would be great!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X