X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Paradise Refill Begins today

Originally posted by asianbma View Post
    What the heck are you talking about? Have you ever been to Las Vegas and watch the water show at BELLAGIO. Every single time, when the show is about to start, the fountain nozzles will be lifted out of the water just in time for the show.

They will not drain out the water. That is the funniest thing I have ever heard.:lol:
    Haha, fair enough. Guess I shouldn't believe everything I hear

^Art by me!
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 8.19.15}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 22

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
      I found this cute video of Goofy and Mickey refilling the lagoon.
      Go to where it said Oct. 23rd
      INTERCOT's WebDisney - Guide To Disney On The Internet

I can't get it to play. It keeps stopping in the middle of it... argh.
      sigpic
      I raise my Kitties right.... they only watch the finest shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Queentitania19 View Post
        I can't get it to play. It keeps stopping in the middle of it... argh.
        Here's another link:
        [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho-CN6dKeJc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Mickey Helps Fill Paradise Bay Lagoon for World of Color[/ame]

Source:
        http://micechat.com/forums/blogs/dat...dise-more.html

Comment

Thanks!! It was so cute. Can I just say that I really love the way they've been using the characters in commercials lately.
          sigpic

Comment

So who else here is feeling as vain as I am and thinking that Disney made and put up this video just for us???

Comment

I was thinking that also. I don't know any other group of people who would watch that and find enjoyment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Didymus View Post
                So who else here is feeling as vain as I am and thinking that Disney made and put up this video just for us???
                Well, us and the other people watching how it goes...

And the unintentionally funny part is, that first valve that Mickey and Goofy tried? The 2" or 3" Copper line (can't quite tell...) that only put out a trickle? That's the one that's going to be running about 1/3 open 24/7 during the winter and about 3/4 open all summer long, just to make up for evaporation losses and leaks through the liner.

Oh, and try opening the black handwheel on the red gate valve after the blue backflow check valve, it'll work a whole lot better.

Someone will come by and look at a yardstick nailed to the wall for the water level every day, and turn the big valve wheel up or down a turn or two to trim the flow as needed.

--<< Bruce >>--
                There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Comment

::bumping the thread:: ANY NEW PICS?
                  I haven't been to the parks in a few weeks
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes, please locals, take pity on us out of towners and give us the pictures!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Plenty at the links below.
                      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

We are looking forward to seeing the lagoon all filled in. Russ and I will be at the Park on Sunday November 1st, Monday, and Tuesday. The last few times we have seen the empty lagoon, but could see the construction work going on. That, too, was interesting.
                        sigpic
                        Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X