X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Paradise Refill Begins today

Originally posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
    It's actually just three days, not weeks. Thats really fast.
    Oops must have misread it. Thanks for clarifying it.
    "It matters not how strait the gate how charged with Punishments the scroll I am the master of my fate I am the captain of my soul" -- W.E. Henley

Comment

Ok...is there water...now??
      Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

I know nothing has changed in the last 15 mintues..but hey, I can't wait for the water!

Comment

I'm so excited! My last trip to Disneyland was in May, and with no water in the lagoon it took a little away from the magic.

I'm hoping to see some water when I go in November!! :ap:

Comment

I cant wait till things are all done, I dont know about you guys, but I am ready to see and end to the construction, I know construction is progress. I am just antsy

Comment

when they say halfway full does that mean it will eliminate all the pipes and everything?

Comment

Originally posted by Harrison View Post
                Oops must have misread it. Thanks for clarifying it.
                No, you were right...sorta
                The OP quoted an article that said three weeks.
                After the OP, disney posted an article that said 3 days and it will be half full.

3 was the common number in both articles. One was just weeks, the other days.
                Quote by Al:
                To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                -Al Lutz

Comment

Something that I think would be cool is if Disney would make a timelapse video of the pier refilling.
                  "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Now I understand that "Blue Sky" means "No limits, nothing is a bad idea, everything is possible," along with "May never happen." But I prefer to define it this way: "Blue Sky = Hope." Unknown Author

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy1955 View Post
                    Something that I think would be cool is if Disney would make a timelapse video of the pier refilling.
                    camera's all over
                    so tech it is being done
                    we'll just never see it
                    (unless Disney thinks they can get money by selling it on DVD -- "The making of WOC")
                    Quote by Al:
                    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                    -Al Lutz

Comment

I think that would be a very fun thing to see!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

uh, yeah, It's more fun flushing an empty toilet.

and doesn't take as long.

(darn, hope i haven't given the "imagineers" in charge of paradise pier, the idea of listing the restrooms as an attraction! )
                        Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                        An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                        Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                        Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

This is so exciting! Now we just need Paradise Park to open, and I'll be ecstatic.

Comment

Ok peeps, I went to Mickeys Trick or Treat last Night and we had to walk by Paradise Bay....and sadly no water yet. Sorry for the blurry pic!

Jennifer
                            http://www.facebook.com/cadensmama
                            Disneyland Cast Member - Class of 2006 - January 2006 - July 2006 Fanstasyland Stores Lead

Comment

In these photos Uncle Bob took yesterday, there seems to be some water under the main platform. Not sure if that was pumped in or not. I was also at the park yesterday, and I noticed one of the workers was wearing water proof boots.

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OC2Epcot View Post
                                In these photos Uncle Bob took yesterday, there seems to be some water under the main platform. Not sure if that was pumped in or not. I was also at the park yesterday, and I noticed one of the workers was wearing water proof boots.
                                Yes, it rained the last 2 days.
                                "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Actually, they did a time-lapse with Nemo and put it up on the website & as a podcast, so you could watch the change from the old Sub ride to the Nemo version. So, it could quite possibly happen for WOC as well!
                                  Jon A. Leslie
                                  nojarama
                                  http://www.nojarama.com

Comment

Maybe they will turn the hose on today.

Comment

whats the deal when are they gonna filll it they said soon

Comment

Originally posted by mickeymouse2841 View Post
                                        whats the deal when are they gonna filll it they said soon
                                        Soon could mean a variety of things, maybe tomorrow, next weeks, few weeks from now or quite possibly few months. But it will be filled by the end of this month.

Comment

they have began to refill it slowly. the are also using the water thats already in the lagoon to do test rehersal. there are serveal planned through out the coming week

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X