X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Crowd Forecast for 10/16-10/19

Hello,

My brother is about to embark on his first ever DL trip this weekend. He had expected the parks to be empty given that October is the "off season" at WDW. But after reading Al's latest column, I'm concerned on his behalf.

Does anyone have any idea what crowds will be like this weekend? Any tips for a first-time traveller on dealing with the crowds if they show up?

Thanks!

Re: Crowd Forecast for 10/16-10/19

I am going this weekend also.

I am kind of expecting Friday night to be similar to last Friday with the park reaching max capacity. Saturday's and Sunday's are always on the busier side as they are the weekend.

Comment

Honestly, Saturday will probably be the "least" busy day since only Deluxe and Premium AP's can get in. But with 3 days in the park, your brother should have enough time to do everything.

Just make sure he get's there early to get FP's for Space Mountain and it's probably best to take a break in the afternoon to escape the crowds. DCA didn't seem too busy last Friday but it closes at 6pm due to the Halloween Party.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
        Honestly, Saturday will probably be the "least" busy day since only Deluxe and Premium AP's can get in. But with 3 days in the park, your brother should have enough time to do everything.

Just make sure he get's there early to get FP's for Space Mountain and it's probably best to take a break in the afternoon to escape the crowds. DCA didn't seem too busy last Friday but it closes at 6pm due to the Halloween Party.
        Thanks! I'll make sure he gets the info!

Comment

We are leaving this morning (Who Hooo) Just waiting for the kids to get up! I plan on being in the park all day on her birthday (Friday) but we might do something else on Saturday if the crowds are too much on Friday. We will play it all by ear. The kids get cranky and irritated waiting and waiting so sometimes it is better to step away from the situation. Besides we are Deluxe APers so we can always go back right!
          --Leslie ~See my photos on FLICKR ~

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X