Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Fastpass work if ticket not yet used?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Will Fastpass work if ticket not yet used?

We are currently at Disneyland & kids are exhausted (of course). It's raining and I'd like to let them sleep in a little. BUT, sister is coming to join us for today only & won't arrive till noon. We want to get FP's to use this evening. Can only one of us actually go into the park & then use all 4 tix for FP's? Or, does each tix have to be scanned at the turnstile in order for FP to work? Anyone know? Thanks!

Re: Will Fastpass work if ticket not yet used?

No all fast pass machines except for Roger Rabbit are linked to the turn styles. You can do one of two things.

A. Go up to the cast member and explain your situation, most will give you a fast pass card which you will return to get a few passes.

B. Go to city hall and just get fast pass cards and explain your situation.

Hope this helps.

Comment

By fast pass cards i mean they look like park tickets but will only work in the FP machines.

Comment

Thank you! I never knew those existed. I will give it a try (esp. since both my kiddos are still snoring!). Otherwise, they might have to go through the monorail entrance in their PJ's & then turn right around, get a hand stamp & go back to bed! Hee hee. Thanks again. I'll let you know what happens.

Comment

Get a fast pass card for each person, you can still only get one fast pass at a time with the cards.
          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X