Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Park Hours Extended to MIDNIGHT Tomorrow (Thurs 10/15/09)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Park Hours Extended to MIDNIGHT Tomorrow (Thurs 10/15/09)

Midnight on a non-holiday weeknight during the "off season", when have we last seen that?!?

FF
    "A Journey Beyond Your Wildest Imagination..."

Re: Park Hours Extended to MIDNIGHT Tomorrow (Thurs 10/15/09)

Makes sense. With weather improving in socal tomorrow night, I am sure the crowd levels will suddenly spike for those that decided to cancel these past 2 days due to the rains.

Comment

I'm sure it's mix of pleasure and pain for TDA, I'm glad HalloweenTime has gained some fans.

Comment

I heard that LA schools are off for some reason on Friday, this could explain it.
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

They are doing it every Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun Weekend for October.

Comment

I dont remember Disneyland being this crowded last year... oh well! hope Sunday wont be too crowded...
            There are tons of fish in the sea... you just gotta find your NEMO!
            :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by dmomof4 View Post
              Is this true? That would be great, I am there all of Halloween week and the calendar on Disneyland.com shows they close at 9pm. I hope they are open later.

Comment

If that is true.. I will be at the park every thursday!!!
                Jennifer
                http://www.facebook.com/cadensmama
                Disneyland Cast Member - Class of 2006 - January 2006 - July 2006 Fanstasyland Stores Lead

Comment

Originally posted by kaykay07 View Post
                  I dont remember Disneyland being this crowded last year... oh well! hope Sunday wont be too crowded...
                  Good luck.

Comment

Does this mean Fantasmic! is being shown on Thursday nights too?

Comment

Originally posted by Usul831 View Post
                      Does this mean Fantasmic! is being shown on Thursday nights too?
                      On the DL website... it dosen't list a time for Fantasmic tonight! Only Fireworks at 9:25
                      Jennifer
                      Disneyland Cast Member - Class of 2006 - January 2006 - July 2006 Fanstasyland Stores Lead

Comment

On the 22nd (a thursday)... it list the park hours from 9 to 9.
                        Jennifer

Comment

if this is true ill be there

Comment

We were there last Thursday (the 8th) and they announced that night that they were staying open until 11pm. The crowds must make extending the hours worth it to them. I know our whole trip (thurs, fri, sat- at the parks) was a lot more crowded than when we went during the same time in 2007.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X