Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Character Dining & Activities for small children.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capt Hook
    replied
    Re: Character Dining & Activities for small children.

I haven't done none of the breakfast at Disneyland. I never get to the park until 11am so I miss out on the breakfast part.

Leave a comment:

• santadog
    replied

Originally posted by Disneymomof2 View Post
    What does everyone think of Breakfast in the Park with Minne and Friends?
    I really like it - my daughter is 4, and it's her favorite. Reserve a spot before the park opens, and that way, you'll be fed, and in the park when the crowd gets in.
    (it's also one of the few spots to get a picture with Piglet)

She also liked the celebration ranch, with Woody, Jesse and Bullseye (but I'm not sure if they still offer that one).
    Last edited by santadog; 10-15-2009, 05:47 PM. Reason: forgot to include info

Leave a comment:

• lou_mom
    replied

I completely loved Minnie and Friends breakfast at the Plaza. We loved it being in the park. We went early and was in the park for opening.

Leave a comment:

• SpcMtn77
    replied

We've been to the Plaza Inn, Storyteller's Cafe and Goofy's Kitchen. Goofy's probably has the best characters, but it's usually crowded (and the most expensive). Minnie's is also great and has some very familiar characters. I really like the Storyteller's Cafe at GCH. It's spacious and well themed with great food, and we never had to wait long for seating. The characters are nice, although not as notable. Chip and Dale are the most popular. The rest are woodland creatures from movies like Brother Bear (which I'm not familiar with--but my kids loved them anyway). It was also nice because we were able to use the GCH private entrance directly into DCA. Even though it's reserved for hotel guests only, they allowed us through when we showed them our receipt from the restaurant.

I thought all 3 were great in their own way. Just note that the prices vary in each of the restaurants in case that is a factor in your decision. The Disney Dining hotline can give you current prices.

Leave a comment:

• Cadensmama07
    replied

Originally posted by CarrieV82 View Post
    We love the Minnie & Friends Breakfast. Its inside the park which is fun but you also meet a lot of characters. When we went our last time in August we met 9 characters: Minnie, Pooh, Eeyore, Captain Hook, Rafiki, Chip, Dale, Fairy Godmother.

We're going at the end of the month for my son's Birthday. I would reccommend it.

Im taking my son there for Breakfast there on his birthday!!! Novemebr 11th baby!!! Im so excited!!!

Leave a comment:

• CarrieV82
    replied

Originally posted by Disneymomof2 View Post

We love the Minnie & Friends Breakfast. Its inside the park which is fun but you also meet a lot of characters. When we went our last time in August we met 9 characters: Minnie, Pooh, Eeyore, Captain Hook, Rafiki, Chip, Dale, Fairy Godmother.

We're going at the end of the month for my son's Birthday. I would reccommend it.

Leave a comment:

• Disneymomof2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Capt Hook
    replied

I hate to say this but I agree with All 4 Disney on Ariel's Grotto. I use to love eatting there but send they change the food there I don't really care for it anymore. I love Spinash so when they change the food from fish and chips and Samon to Spinash I try it it was alright but I didn't care for the first and third part of the meal. The first part was Salad,Fruit and vegabelts all at the same time you don't have a chioce on if u just want one of them like they use to and they use to have soup there but they took that out as well. The third is your dessart and like the first you don't have a choice you get all that is on there. So that's why I don't like it there anymore. Goofy's Kitchen is better you still get a Princess or two there. U get at less 7 different characters there where Pluto is your first character you meet before enter the place. Food you got alot of choices u can have. Also you get to play some games with Goofy at times there. So Goofy's is better.

Leave a comment:

• All4dISNEY
    replied

Ariel's Grotto used to be sort of over priced, and now it's DEFINITELY so. Don't waste your money.

Leave a comment:

• All4dISNEY
    replied

You might also consider Lilo and Stitch's over at the Paradise Pier Hotel -- much smaller surroundings, still LOTS of fun. And superb huevos rrrrrancheros made to order. Best to make reservations here also.

Leave a comment:

• All4dISNEY
    replied

Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel is going to be a winner for you and your little ones. Reservations a must. Make sure you bring your camera fully charged! Food is good, but the character interaction is worth the price of admission. Esp. when Goofy encourages the little ones from their table for some group fun. (fear not, I used to think I'd lose one or both of my kids, never happened).

Leave a comment:

• royaldisneyfan
    replied

I've only been to Goofy's Kitchen for character dining. I would recommend it though. I've heard that Ariel's Grotto is also a good spot for the Princesses.

Leave a comment:

• Character Dining & Activities for small children.

We are going to Disneyland in November with my 5 year old daughter and 3 year old son. I want to take them to a character meal and was wondering which was the best? Also what are some good things to see/do for children in that age range? Thanks edit: Recommendations for other places to eat in the park would be great too.
    Last edited by Disneymomof2; 10-14-2009, 08:25 PM. Reason: adding a question

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X