This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Christmas Time

I have a feeling I know the answer, but do the christmas decorations stay around until the 2nd week of January? Is Haunted Mansion Holiday still open?
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Re: Christmas Time

I believe the Christmas overlay last until Jan. 3rd.
    Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

& how long until HMH closes?
      Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

Same day that the official holidays end which is January 3rd.
        "Miley Cyrus is an abomination to the Walt Disney Company and a talentless little brat."
        -jfsebastian

Comment

Is it only me or is holiday season starting earlier and ending earlier than the previous years?

Comment

Originally posted by ryanvalle View Post
            Is it only me or is holiday season starting earlier and ending earlier than the previous years?
            The holiday season has always ended the end of "school vacation", ie the Monday after New Years Day.
            If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by MatterhornJ View Post
              I have a feeling I know the answer, but do the christmas decorations stay around until the 2nd week of January? Is Haunted Mansion Holiday still open?
              I didn't read the rest of what ppl posted
              Christmas ends on Sunday, Jan 3, 2010 (last day)
              As of the 4th no more Christmas
              Mansion and Small World will be closed on Jan 4 also
              Quote by Al:
              To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
              -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by ryanvalle View Post
                Holiday season usually starts on the last Friday September
                and ends on the last Sunday of January UNLESS New Years Day falls on that Sunday (not sure if Sat is part of the equation...ie New Years on Sat) and then it can go until the 7/8 of Jan (rare).
                Quote by Al:
                To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                -Al Lutz

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X