This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Question Re: Halloween Tours

I'm assuming the answer is no already but I thought I'd ask anyway, because really, what's the harm in it:

Anyway, my friends and I are headed to the resort next week and we despereatly wanted to go on the Happy Haunts Tour.
    Problem is it's sold out every night we're there (acutally like every night that week).
    Does anyone know off hand if they have any kind of day of tickets or if there's anyway besides the official disney site to get tickets?
    Like I said, I know it's a long shot but I figured if anyone knew it'd be someone here. We'll have fun regardless. Thanks for the help

Re: Question Re: Halloween Tours

Originally posted by Kuzcochik View Post
    I'm assuming the answer is no already but I thought I'd ask anyway, because really, what's the harm in it:

Anyway, my friends and I are headed to the resort next week and we despereatly wanted to go on the Happy Haunts Tour.
    Problem is it's sold out every night we're there (acutally like every night that week).
    Does anyone know off hand if they have any kind of day of tickets or if there's anyway besides the official disney site to get tickets?
    Like I said, I know it's a long shot but I figured if anyone knew it'd be someone here. We'll have fun regardless. Thanks for the help
    I haven't done this particular event,
    but usually if Disney does sales through the internet and the tickets for that event are sold out, generally there isn't another option (like tix's at the gate) for purchasing tickets (legally through Disney)
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Comment

When I read your title I thought this post would be about a holloween version of Star Tours)
      Other places you can find me:

Digg
      Steam

Comment

I did this tour and it was great. I think there are only two tours a day and they both start late afternoon and end with preferred seating in front of the castle to watch the fireworks show. You could try begging for someone to sell you their tickets?
        Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
        Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X