This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Mickeys Trick or Treat 10.15.09

Good morning all, here are some pics from Mickeys Trick or Treat Last night... I have alot more but i have to wait for my my photopass Cd to come in the mail to get the rest.

Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue (with his sippy cup)

Woody and Buzz Together at last.

After an Hour and a half wait.. Mickey and Minnie

Buzz Dancing in the Cavalcade... SO CUTE!!!!

With Belle... we have an Ariel one too, but alas my camera died when we got to her. I think that Caden has a crush on Ariel..... he ran to her and gave her a HUGE hug, it was cute.

Then Caden wanted to get away from Jack... But since my camera died... Mommy took a picture with the Photopass thing... so we have to wait.

It was so much fun.. we got alot of Candy. I recommend it to everyone! And you know it was pretty empty in the park. It was Really nice!!!

I will post more pics when I get the photopass Cd.

Love you all.

PS: I posted a pic of Paradise Bay (with no water in it) on the paradise bay refill page.
    Jennifer
    http://www.facebook.com/cadensmama
    Disneyland Cast Member - Class of 2006 - January 2006 - July 2006 Fanstasyland Stores Lead

Re: Mickeys Trick or Treat 10.15.09

Very nice, I was there too!! I am wondering if I saw your son there while waiting for Mickey and Minnie. Do you remember seeing a Lil Zurg?

Comment

an hour and a half for Mickey and Minnie, So I should get in line early huh? Great Trip Report, Cant wait till its my turn

Comment

VERY cute! We're a little upset now we missed that event.
        DJ JARVICIOUS
        Salt Lake City, UT
        Electro | Hip-Hop | Top 40 | Funky
        www.Facebook.com/DJJarvicious
        www.SoundCloud.com/DJJarvicious
        Instagram / Twitter: @DJJARVICIOUS

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
          Very nice, I was there too!! I am wondering if I saw your son there while waiting for Mickey and Minnie. Do you remember seeing a Lil Zurg?
          Sadly i don't. What time did you see the parade? we saw the 930 one. I know that if i saw Zurg, would have snapped a picture for sure! LoL..
          Jennifer
          Disneyland Cast Member - Class of 2006 - January 2006 - July 2006 Fanstasyland Stores Lead

Comment

Great!! I'd love to be able to get down there during Halloween some day!
            Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cadensmama07 View Post
              Sadly i don't. What time did you see the parade? we saw the 930 one. I know that if i saw Zurg, would have snapped a picture for sure! LoL..
              I didn't see the parade. I meant that there was a lil boy dressed up as Zurg. We were having some fun with him when me and my friends saw another lil boy dressed up as Buzz while we were waiting in line for Mickey and Minnie. It was so cute!

Comment

I didn't see the parade. I meant that there was a lil boy dressed up as Zurg. We were having some fun with him when me and my friends saw another lil boy dressed up as Buzz while we were waiting in line for Mickey and Minnie. It was so cute!
                LoL. How cute... No Caden was playing with Tinkerbell and a witch! LoL. I didn't see a Zurg. That would have been way cute!!!
                Jennifer

Comment

Very cute pics. Love the costume!
                  sigpic
                  Home away from Home.

Comment

Pictures PLEASE
                    disney lady

Comment

Simply adorable.

Comment

We were there too! Alex was dressed as a panda bear, Mathew was dressed as a sailor, I was a french maid (wearing sweats under my dress.. Was cold to me), and our friend Chris was a Pirate skeleton in a trench coat! Your son looked like he had a lot of fun. Alex wanted to play and dance with the other kids, but he is still learning how to walk and although it wasn't busy as I am used to.. I was too afraid he would get trampled.

Comment

Originally posted by disney lady View Post
                          Pictures PLEASE
                          Sorry, i didn't get a picture, but my friend did, I'll see if i can "steal" those pictures,

Comment

Great pics! We were there, too! My kids were Alice, Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.
                            We had a great time..but thought they gave away considerably less candy this year. We have gone every year since it has started, and will continue to go. It is now a family tradition!

Comment

OMG!! Is this it??? They are AWESOME!!!

Comment

Too cute
                                disney lady

Comment

aww that's cute!!
                                  i gotta say those costumes are really good!
                                  sigpic

Comment

OMG!! Is this it??? They are AWESOME!!!
                                    Oh my goodness!Yep, those are my kids! What a small world! No Disney pun intended!
                                    I thought the kids were great sports for walking around Disneyland all day in the heat and not complaining! They had a blast!
                                    I couldn't figure out how to post a picture...thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by breecie View Post
                                      Oh my goodness!Yep, those are my kids! What a small world! No Disney pun intended!
                                      I thought the kids were great sports for walking around Disneyland all day in the heat and not complaining! They had a blast!
                                      I couldn't figure out how to post a picture...thanks!!!
                                      It's A Small World After All, lol!! I took this from a friend's Facebook page and I was in the line next to you,

Comment

Great photos! I wished I could have gone.(But it's ok))

Timekeeper.
                                        sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
                                        Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X