This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Downtown Disney - when the parking gates go up

Hello! I was wondering at what time on a Friday night the Downtown Disney parking gates open up and they stop collecting parking tickets (and money). Thanks!

Re: Downtown Disney - when the parking gates go up

Originally posted by mouseketeer_2 View Post
    Hello! I was wondering at what time on a Friday night the Downtown Disney parking gates open up and they stop collecting parking tickets (and money). Thanks!
    They usually stop collecting money and parking tickets around 12:30AM. I've been picked up at DTD for a long time and they usually open up the exit at that time.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

I usually pull into the parking garage around 10pm and the booths are always empty.

Comment

I hear 10pm and 12:30am... anyone else have any input? I'm asking on behalf a stone-broke friend who wanted to know if he could park there to save on parking charges (I know its not per the rules, but it's their choice/ question, not mine).

Comment

So if you leave after that time you don't have to pay?

Comment

It really depends on how busy DtD is and what is playing at the House of Blues.

Disney opens up the gates when they think the cost of Labor won't be paid for by the fees collected. So they will never close until at least 30 mniutes after a major event in House of Blues, sometimes longer.

There is no set rule, Disney will keep CM's on overtime if they can get enough "paid" parking folks going through the Toll Booths (as compared to validated comp parking).
            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X