This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Crowds tonight

Crowd volume is high tonight as it was last Friday. I'm told they are considering shutting down the park right now to new guests so if you are thinking of running over there tonight for a quick ride on space mountain you might want to hold off.

Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Re: Crowds tonight

I wonder if it has to do with Mickey's Trick and Treat over at DCA. With DCA closing early more people go to Disneyland.
    "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Yup, thats exactly why it's been at capasity these last two weekends, my park closes too early for regular guests, so everyone heads over to Disneyland!

Comment

theres also jsut to many AP's heading to the park on the same day. today crowd was AP's mostly.

Comment

It's possible that these AP's went to either the Dodgers or Angels game earlier.
          "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Thanks for the info, really useful for my trip next weekend.

Comment

Yeah, it seems that every year the halloween promotion causes more and more results like the holiday promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMousePal View Post
                It's possible that these AP's went to either the Dodgers or Angels game earlier.

That's not too likely. The Dodgers play in LA and I don't really think that at that time of day too many people were heading down the 5 after a 3 hour game.
                The Angels were in New York, which would've been a 3,000 mile commute!
                First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
                First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
                BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

Originally posted by ttrocc7007 View Post
                  That's not too likely. The Dodgers play in LA and I don't really think that at that time of day too many people were heading down the 5 after a 3 hour game.
                  I was one of those AP's that went to the Dodger game and tried to visit the park after the game. 1 hour and 40 minutes to get out of Dodger Stadium parking lot, 1 hour to the park - only to be denied entry as 'Disneyland Park is Full' just after 7:30.

Could have been the perfect day!
                  Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Veteran
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ttrocc7007 View Post
                    Oh, yeah forgot that the Angels were away. Still Angels fans here in California probably went to Disneyland after they saw the game on TV.
                    "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X