This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Christmas Fantasy Parade Filming

Just a quick question...don't know if it's too early to ask but I was curious as to what day or around what day or time they will film to the Chirstmas Fantasy Parade for the WDW Christmas Day special. I thought it would be interesting to see and go to park on that day. Any help will be great. Thank you.

Re: Christmas Fantasy Parade Filming

I believe it is Nov 7.

Comment

Last year we shot the parade on November 8, so November 7 is probably correct for this year. Not involved this year. :-(
      I want you to know, nobody cares more about your stupid problems than I do!

Comment

Thanks so much guys.

Comment

For people who have gone to this before, how crowded is it?

Comment

Since they have been filming on a Saturday the past few years, the Park is usually pretty busy.

Comment

November 7&8 early in the morning, my brother is in it!
              Dude..

Comment

So is it during park hours?

Comment

One thing about the filming... it won't be the usual array of floats and characters and it does not go by smoothly. Because there are two parades (WDW and DL) on the same program, some characters appear in the DL parade while others appear in the WDW parade, and they generally don't duplicate. Last year for instance, Peter Pan was on what is normally the Pinocchio float. They will be in an odd order and they will only run one or two floats at a time down Main Street. There will be lots of young folks twirling snowflakes, etc. Usually they will also be filming the performances in front of the castle and the host down in Town Square (Ryan Seacrest again?). It should all be wrapped up by early afternoon, although a lot of the lights and things will remain throughout if they are shooting more on Sunday.

Comment

Last year we taped the performances at the castle first at about 9:30am then they did the host stuff and the parade until about 1:00pm.

Comment

I just think it would be so interesting to see all the production. Thanks all for the help

Comment

Does anyone know who the celebrity's will be this year? And also what day/s they are filming? We ( my husband and our daughters 5 and 7years ) will be in Anaheim from Nov.6 to Nov.12 and are planning which 3 days to spend at Disneyland. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X