Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Look who is already out in the parks!

George Kalogridis

We saw him by The Lucky Fortune Cookie about 7:45 pm on Friday Night(10/16) We were at the mickey's Not So Scary Halloween. He was very nice and took a picture with me and my family!

I told him congratulations on the promotion! He asked my name and how I knew who he was etc. Very friendly and I was happy to get a photo with him!

--Leslie ~See my photos on FLICKR ~

Re: Look who is already out in the parks!

wow! very cool that you got to meet him... i wouldn't have reconized him.. lol
    sigpic

Comment

Good job spotting him. That's a much better picture of him than the official photo.

Comment

Wow. Lucky! Nice job spotting him.

Was there a cameraperson following him?
        MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
        (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

Yes it is. Just a terrible on of me! :P

Comment

How cool! Yeah even with his picture here and all I'm not sure I would of known who he was either! Thanks for sharing the pic of him and your family!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by caesarboxfan View Post
              Wow. Lucky! Nice job spotting him.

Was there a cameraperson following him?

No just him with 3 other guys dressed about the same as he was. I asked one of them to get a photo of us! It seemed like a real nonscheduled visit. I told him it is nice to already see him in the parks! He was surprised I recognized him and I wouldn't have if it weren't for mice chat!

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                How cool! Yeah even with his picture here and all I'm not sure I would of known who he was either! Thanks for sharing the pic of him and your family!

Actually we were walking along side them for about 50 feet when I saw his name tag and that clicked in my head with the pic here.

Comment

Awesome!! Hopefully this is the beginning of something good! Great picture, it's a piece of history!
                  Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

Awesomesauce! Congrats on spotting him, I never would have been able to recognize him so easily. If I did, I probably would've gone, "Naah, it wouldn't be that guy" and walk away.

Pretty lucky, too. Perhaps it'll pay off someday to have made friends with him, eh? x3

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

sigpic

Comment

Obviously that's Ed Grier dressed as George for the halloween party

Comment

Originally posted by ryanvalle View Post
                          Obviously that's Ed Grier dressed as George for the halloween party

You know I didn't even think about that!

Comment

Good eye and awesome that he took a photo with you. I think it's funny that he asked how you knew he was. I wonder if George has been informed about us lot here at MiceChat yet. hehe.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Cool stuff! Looks like he was wearing a name badge too!

Comment

Originally posted by leslie_537 View Post
                                No just him with 3 other guys dressed about the same as he was. I asked one of them to get a photo of us! It seemed like a real nonscheduled visit. I told him it is nice to already see him in the parks! He was surprised I recognized him and I wouldn't have if it weren't for mice chat!
                                Was the guy who took the photo wearing a nametag that said "Bob"?

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                                  Good eye and awesome that he took a photo with you. I think it's funny that he asked how you knew he was. I wonder if George has been informed about us lot here at MiceChat yet. hehe.
                                  It may have been the first time in his life he was recognized by a guest.

If you see him run up and say GEORGE!!

Soon enough...

He'll go "MiceChat? Cool. Screenname? Want a picture? Send Al my regards.".

Comment

...So like...I think I might be in the background of your picture. I was there that night and about that time I was in line to see Peter and Wendy. So I think that the figure to the left of your head might be me... weird.

Oh and, where's Waldo? He's totally in that picture, I swear.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                                      We are the Disney community that stalks in the night and strikes without warning! :whistling :squeeze:

OK... So it's just that MiceAge/MiceChat has a number of members that are 'in the know' and rather generous with their information. But that's still just as cool. :yea:

If the George K. sightings continue, we'll need to start a sticky thread for 'Pics with George'. Then he'll really get to know MiceChat. :ghug:
                                      Dead Mice Tell No Tails!

Comment

This is a very good sign!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X