X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland.com calendar for December

Hi everyone,

It looks like Disneyland.com hasn't been updated with hours and schedules for December. When can I expect that information to go up on the site? Also, if you had to guess, what would the hours for December 3rd and 4th be? That's a Thursday and a Friday. Will Fantasmic and the fireworks be playing on either/both days?

Thanks everyone!

Re: Disneyland.com calendar for December

Thursday hours will most likely be 10 AM to 8 PM for Disneyland and 10 AM to 6 PM for DCA, and Fridays hours should be 8 AM to 12 PM Disneyland and 10 AM to 9 PM for DCA. However, since it will be going into the holiday season, the Thursday times might not be accurate. I'm basing times on what they are doing for the same days in November.

I'm surprised they don't have December up yet. Usually they do three months at a time. Hopefully they will have December listed soon.

I have no idea about Fantasmic or the fireworks however.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I suspect that they have been somwhat surprised by the crowds and are evaluating hours. DOn't forget that this impacts CM scheduling which is done weeks ahead.

Comment

Looks like Disney is updating its schedule on a regular basis, and is only going about 6 weeks in advance at Disneyland.com.
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X